• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxy 7.5 vs 10

PerkyPerk84

Greenlighter
Anyone else know anyone who has experienced extremely different buzz on oxy 7.5 vs oxy 10s? 7.5 make me tired, dizzy, nauseated, and just blah, while 10s have me zooming and feeling great. 5's also speed me up and give me energy and life like the 10s (though not nearly as great of a buzz). I've gotten 7.5s from various sources, brands, ect and my experience is the same among all of them. Any idea what it is about them that is such a drastic difference in how they make me feel?

All pills are snorted.... I get about 40 5's a month, 20 7.5s, and 20 10s. I loath the 7.5s but do them out of desperation and in combination with the 10s to stretch them out.

Last edited:
you’re taking the same dose with each? and these are the oxy only version? if so, likely in your head.

i swallow, but don’t notice any difference between 6 x 5mg whites, 3 x 10mg pinks, 2 x 15mg greens, 1 x 30mg blue. can’t say i’ve even seen 7.5mg except the apap version.

Same dose. They all contain acetaminophen- not the oxy only. And it's not like later in the day. Like fight when I get then, I'll break them down. If I rail a 7.5 first, I'm not up and moving and feel a little nauseated. If I rail a line of a 10... I'm bursting with a good buzz and motivation.

Yeah that sounds highly unpleasant to the nose! I have chronic rhinitis so may nose is permanently screwed up so snorting is never really a good idea for me. I find plugging opioids nicer anyway

Oh and I hope you aren't overdosing on the acetaminophen in those pills as it can cause liver failure and death. Please look into CWE if you are taking a large amount of these pills per day

most definitely in your head, or you have mistaken a pill for another

Anyone else know anyone who has experienced extremely different buzz on oxy 7.5 vs oxy 10s? 7.5 make me tired, dizzy, nauseated, and just blah, while 10s have me zooming and feeling great. 5's also speed me up and give me energy and life like the 10s (though not nearly as great of a buzz). I've gotten 7.5s from various sources, brands, ect and my experience is the same among all of them. Any idea what it is about them that is such a drastic difference in how they make me feel?

All pills are snorted.... I get about 40 5's a month, 20 7.5s, and 20 10s. I loath the 7.5s but do them out of desperation and in combination with the 10s to stretch them out.

The difference is the dose, obviously. There is no other difference.

It has all been covered about the dose here but as these are not pure Oxy, please be careful man. Sniffing acetaminophen can be detrimental and truly is not worth it. I am not trying to preach and I understand the onset is rapid and that Oxy rush seems worth it, but orally they will work much better and last 4x as long! If you are dead set on railing, please look into CWE. The filler even in Oxycodone tablets is gross but that acetaminophen in percocet is unnecessary man. I am wishing you the best!

Thanks for all of the replies! There's 325 mg acetaminophen in the 7.5s... So I'd have to be at 9 pills to reach 3000. I don't do 9 pills in a day... But I do see the issue in that much powder. Will Def look into CWE! I'm serious though... It's not pill misidentifcation. There's a clear different to me between 7.5s and 10s. I just wish someone could explain it! ?

I don't really know what to say but personally, I am convinced there are differences between brand and generic but moreso with the generics. I've heard all the arguments but I've been taking these things for over 40 years and that has been my experience. It's truly a puzzling situation.

I didnt know they made 7.5s thought it was 5 10 15 20 30

yeah the 7.5s are in US.
and the apap liver thing is real
been there twice and was dumbfounded as to why
puking vile yellow/green caustic liquids for at least 24 hrs
cannot get outta bed for shit
nothing for 24+ hrs but wrenching out my guts (painfully)
after second time i knew it was the apap and rarely fuck with anything with tylenol in it now

There are such things as counterfeit drugs, but in general, if you live in a developed nation, the active ingredient is going to be 99% the same from manufacturer to manufacturer. I'm not a huge fan of these threads because I feel they are more a result of different experiences from one usage to the next influenced by myriad variables aside from a difference in active ingredient. It's of course "possible" that mistakes happen, but the pharmaceutical industry doesn't make it's money by short-changing doses, they get it from an essential monopoly on the "we have pure drugs always" market.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought the 7.5’s were Hydrocodone and the 5’s, 10’s etc. were Oxycodone (at least in the US). Both with APAP.
Personally, I find a big difference in effect with the two, but it could just be me. I think the Hydro is weaker.
Is there an actual difference between Oxy and Hydro?