• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy 5mg k 18

Killah16

Greenlighter
Shoot smoke or sniff??? Anyone??? Been doing Fet haven’t done pills in years don’t remember sent these the only pills with out coating

With the kind of tolerance I’m assuming you have you are gonna hav a hard time getting enough prepped in a shot to satisfy, I would also not recommend smoking such a small amount of oxy. Either take the time to prep right for IV which will probably take many washes and then consolidating your liquid or parachute/dissolve and drink. I don’t have to tell you that shooting pills is terrible tho I did it for a decade but if you insist please take every precaution available to you, try for a micron filter and be patient with the pills in question.

If I have half. A five and just need to get by for one day before my Dr appt and I’ve iv’d before. But normally sniff what way ia the best to have it past the longest ? I’m not an idiot I know it’s not gonna last very long but at least it’ll make me feel well for half a day or so but I’m just wondering what the best way to do it is to get the most time out of it and how

Dude how much filler is in a 5mg? I’ve never seen 5mg roxies lmao usually like 15s or 30s. I’d imagine you’d be better off eating 5s, maybe with some cimetidine first.

Dude how much filler is in a 5mg? I’ve never seen 5mg roxies lmao usually like 15s or 30s. I’d imagine you’d be better off eating 5s, maybe with some cimetidine first.
I was shooting the 5mg ir tablets before getting bumped upto 10mgs, i was preparing 5 5mg tablets per shot and sucking it up with a 3cc syringe becore running them thru a wheel filter,the 5’s were white and the 10’s are pink and both leave about the same about of residue in the cooker, i saved and boofed any residue left