• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxy 30 question

Bluelighter
So about 4 weeks clean. Doing some soul searching My last run I was using the blue 30s. I’m 99% they were legit. Unless the pharmacy was crooked. Anyone. Looking back they were so stronger than anything. I CWE 40 hydro 10s one day and knocked it back in one drink. And I’m a pro at CWE. I barely felt anything. That’s the day I knew I had to kick. Mind you I was up to about 10 30s a day. Even taking oxy 10s were negligible. Just asking what’s the story with these pills? I know many are presses and fake. I honestly could kick a 25 a day norco habit no problem. But the 30s just completely wrecked my brain. Anyone else have these issue? And I’m not one to preach but don’t ever mess with the blue 30s especially if they fake. I truly believe that’s the line you may never come back from. They’re evil. As harm reduction I think kicking a gram of H a day habit would be easier. And the withdrawal was longer than anything I’ve dealt with.

So about 4 weeks clean. Doing some soul searching My last run I was using the blue 30s. I’m 99% they were legit. Unless the pharmacy was crooked. Anyone. Looking back they were so stronger than anything. I CWE 40 hydro 10s one day and knocked it back in one drink. And I’m a pro at CWE. I barely felt anything. That’s the day I knew I had to kick. Mind you I was up to about 10 30s a day. Even taking oxy 10s were negligible. Just asking what’s the story with these pills? I know many are presses and fake. I honestly could kick a 25 a day norco habit no problem. But the 30s just completely wrecked my brain. Anyone else have these issue? And I’m not one to preach but don’t ever mess with the blue 30s especially if they fake. I truly believe that’s the line you may never come back from. They’re evil. As harm reduction I think kicking a gram of H a day habit would be easier. And the withdrawal was longer than anything I’ve dealt with.
Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to identify whether or not your oxycodone was legit ot counterfeit(from behind our computer screens, and to be perfectly honest even if we were standing right next to you) That's only something like a GC/MS can tell for sure.
Did you get it from an actual, licensed pharmacy? Then I'd say 99% chance that yes they were legitimate. Now, if by pharmacy you mean rando online vendor, them almost certainly they are fake. You mentioned they were stronger than expected, And taking your decent tolerance into account I'd wager they were fent presses. For IR Oxy 30's the underground market is almost completely comprised presses, unless your dealers your grandma with cancer. Long gone are the pill mills, at least here in the states anyways.
Anyhow I suggest you get a reagant kit, they can't 100% verify but they can tell you alot and help confirm. For ex. Oxy turns darkish green in Mandelin, and Golden Brown in Mecke. so if you didnthese two separate tests and got these results, That tells us that it does contain oxy, but doesn't quantify it or tell us about cuts.. If anything grab a fentanyl test strip to test your batch, and a NARCAN nasal spray to keep in the kit. Be safe friend

EDIT: Congrats on the 4 weeks!! And to more clearly answer your question(Sorry I'm a rambler lol) YES, I heard on a very popular DN forum that a bad batch of some oxy 30 presses that went out has already killed 4 people🥶. Not sure what region but information was posted just yesterday. So no personal experiencess with the 30's or presses,, but a bit of relevant(?) info.

Last edited:
Yeah. They were from a pharmacy. I’ll never mess with them again. I don’t know if it was my brain chemistry but I’d turn into a madman when on 30s. Like Superman. And I could not stop. With other opioids I had some self control and it never consumed me that much. The blues are just another level.