• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy 30 - First time dose

BelTate

Greenlighter
Hi,

I ordered some Oxy 30 pills. I have a fent test kit and will do so upon receipt.

I wanted to start off trying codeine instead of Oxy, but reliable availability has proven difficult.

I’m wondering dosage recommendations for initial dose. I’m see 15 mg max some places. Others recommend ~5 mg starting off.

I’m not 100% sure what I’m looking for. I’ll look to take it in the evening and hope it gives
Me some sedative/sleep/relaxation effects. Seeing how it compares to a benzo or my favorite results thus far was cyclobenzaprine.

I’m not planning to take it on the regular. It’s just something for relief / enjoyment on the rarity.

I’ve taken Percocet post-dental surgery and found no recreation / therapeutic value beyond pain relief. I’m hoping the M30 avoids any acetaminophen content. I’ll be cutting it to 1/4 or 1/2 (max) for early dosing.

Anyways, I’m wondering suggestions with reasoning on initial dosage. Keep in mind I’m a Male ~200lbs.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I ordered some Oxy 30 pills. I have a fent test kit and will do so upon receipt.

I wanted to start off trying codeine instead of Oxy, but reliable availability has proven difficult.

I’m wondering dosage recommendations for initial dose. I’m see 15 mg max some places. Others recommend ~5 mg starting off.

I’m not 100% sure what I’m looking for. I’ll look to take it in the evening and hope it gives
Me some sedative/sleep/relaxation effects. Seeing how it compares to a benzo or my favorite results thus far was cyclobenzaprine.

I’m not planning to take it on the regular. It’s just something for relief / enjoyment on the rarity.

I’ve taken Percocet post-dental surgery and found no recreation / therapeutic value beyond pain relief. I’m hoping the M30 avoids any acetaminophen content. I’ll be cutting it to 1/4 or 1/2 (max) for early dosing.

Anyways, I’m wondering suggestions with reasoning on initial dosage. Keep in mind I’m a Male ~200lbs.

Thanks!
Man, that's a tough one on how much to dose. I just read your new member intro and now I forgot what you take already. Do you have an opioid tolerance?

When you get them , and after you have tested them, let us know what they are. If they are fentanyl then obviously you want to start very low. I have read on here that people snort just a tiny crumb and see how they feel. Will you be taking it orally? The pressed 30's DO contain some acetiminophen from what i have read on here. They seem to either be a combination of RC's with tylenol or fentanyl with tylenol. Or some other obscure chemical.

So glad that you are going to test them first. Sucks when we have to risk our lives to get a little relief.

pls dont touch that shit... 99,9% its fent and without tolerane its a deathwish.... if u must touch any opi´s ... wait for codeine to find u .. its 100x better and has euphoria and lasts many hours longer than fent...

Thanks for the responses.

If it contains fent it’s probably just going in the trash. No opioid tolerance whatsoever. Mostly just curious about opioids for relaxation and to see if I can doze off on them.

I’ve used Cannabis & Benzoes (Valium, Ativan, Klonazepam, Xanax) mostly. I acquired golden teacher shrooms and tried both micro and larger dose 1-2g. Also tried LSD and Ketamine.

I’ve not been impressed with any noticeable effects or hallucinations from shrooms or LSD. I’ve even tried taking 3 tabs of LSD, not impressed personally.

The Ketamine has been a fast relief for depression and I don’t need to take much, usually less than 0.1g.

Thanks for the responses.

If it contains fent it’s probably just going in the trash. No opioid tolerance whatsoever. Mostly just curious about opioids for relaxation and to see if I can doze off on them.

I’ve used Cannabis & Benzoes (Valium, Ativan, Klonazepam, Xanax) mostly. I acquired golden teacher shrooms and tried both micro and larger dose 1-2g. Also tried LSD and Ketamine.

I’ve not been impressed with any noticeable effects or hallucinations from shrooms or LSD. I’ve even tried taking 3 tabs of LSD, not impressed personally.

The Ketamine has been a fast relief for depression and I don’t need to take much, usually less than 0.1g.
Take 5g shrooms and report back if you have any noticeable hallucinations:), just remember your not gonna see a leprechaun materialize and run under the fridge, those are mostly BS stories…you will see the ether around you pulsating in fractal patterns

I think most people don’t plan on taking opiates regularly, it’s just so awesome it happens…careful buddy your playing with fire here
Be very careful and I agree with Lasveg host grower. I started with percocet for legit pain and I became a very heavy abuser of oxy over 10 years--very high. I am on my 11th day of w/ds and they have been pure Hell and yes I have legit pain issues--but I got up to an astronomical amt--it will take away your life if you aren't careful.

Hmm, so maybe testing fent-free and cutting up Oxy (oral) isn’t the best plan either.

I want codeine, but I can’t reliably get it from my source (*beep*). Not sure if the vendor is just a scam or if it’s just plain harder to get liquids through the mail.

Hence why i figured I could go for Oxy and take small doses to approximate.

I’m mostly looking for oral administration. Intranasal on K has been sketchy enough. I’m definitely not going into IV or IM needle routes. I’d sooner mix suppositories with substance and cocoa butter.

Last edited by a moderator: