• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXY 114 question-Rare encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMelt

Greenlighter
Has anyone else ran into these 30mg Oxy pills manufactured by Mylan? They are a larger round white pill with a "114" imprint on them on one side above a score. The other side just has a score on it through the middle, but no other imprint. My question is, did these taste different to you? It almost seemed
like these pills had a acetaminophen taste to them. The only other way I can describe it is it tasted very "pharmaceuticaly". I am not asking for an ID as I already know what pill it is, I am simply asking what your
personal experience was with them.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Have a read of the 'Basic Drug Discussion' guidelines MrMelt before making any further posts in the forum. You can find them at the top of the main forum page, above all the 'sticky threads' or through this link >>>> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Hopefully you should come across...

"2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. You can call poison control or a local pharmacy as well as check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you."

Sorry I meant to say I am "*NOT* asking for an ID". I know what the pill is. I am
simply asking for other users experiences or personal opinion. Is this not allowed?

We know that you're not asking for a pill ID. We're closing this for other reasons. It is not in line with the forum guidelines for Basic Drug Discussion, which is what steewith2ees was getting at. Threads are supposed to center ultimately around the concept of Harm Reduction, that is, using drugs in the safest and most responsible way possible. A shout out of "has anyone had these pills", "do they taste funny" just doesn't fit.

It's really nothing personal and I don't think your question is stupid or not worth anyone's time. It's just not meant for this exact forum.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.