• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy 10mg

pkt

Bluelighter
I have a really high tolerance and I have allot of 10mg XR, is it safe to take 35 o 40 of these (crushed) to reach my normal dosage of 400mg?

Thanks in advance

Your normal dose is 400mg and you're asking this question?

It would be less dangerous than taking 400mg of IR...

And crushing it mostly defeats the XR formulation

I usually crush 10 40mg XR hasta que es un polvo fino y lo tomo con un poco de líquido…

No nada solo estaba comentado…cuz you made it sound like it’s a huge dose. I’m 1.86cm and 110 kilos.

cuz you made it sound like it’s a huge dose.
It IS a huge dose. Nobody here is going to recommend you take that much oxy and if they do the thread will be closed.

A " normal " dose of oxy is NOT 400 mgs. and I'm pretty sure you already know that.

My question was whether is it more dangerous to consume the saMe ammount but a larger quantity of pills?

It IS a huge dose. Nobody here is going to recommend you take that much oxy and if they do the thread will be closed.

A " normal " dose of oxy is NOT 400 mgs. and I'm pretty sure you already know that.
Well if OP is depending on 400 mg oxy day and is not intending to quit then I recommend to do 400 mg of oxy in any form available that has no additional and/or unknown drugs

Exactly, i used to get 20s but now i can obly get 10”s. I bought 30x20mg but you best believe ill be sniffing them. From what i can read the pills just have nasty binders because of the XR, sugar, corn starch? No really “Active” chemicals apart from the oxycodone so im guessing there is no problem just smashing the shit out of a bunch of 10mg until i can get my hands on more 20mgs and if santa hears my wishes there will be 40’s for christmas cuz 80s dont exist here.

idk how you take that much and not only have 80's lol you gotta be copping like 100 at a time for that habit