• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy 10 pill?

babygorilla

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm just curious about something.. I've done Oxys a few times in life and my friend gave me this small white oxy 10 pill with a V cutout in it (not the cursive one) and I couldn't cut it up and snort it because of a coating baring? Someone else told me to run it under water and if it starts to crumble and dissolve it's actually fentanyl? Long story short, that's exactly what happened. Should I be worried and not do it?

Hey, I'm just curious about something.. I've done Oxys a few times in life and my friend gave me this small white oxy 10 pill with a V cutout in it (not the cursive one) and I couldn't cut it up and snort it because of a coating baring? Someone else told me to run it under water and if it starts to crumble and dissolve it's actually fentanyl? Long story short, that's exactly what happened. Should I be worried and not do it?
I would get a test kit but I wouldn't think a underground fent lab would worry about coating their pills. The pill would be really dirty looking and really soft/crumbly and normal it'll be way off normal color. Get a test kit called a marquise test kit, it'll show what it is if its an opiate or whatever.

I feel like they aren't fent, but I can't say that true a all, all I know is that IT could be ANYTHING and for sure could be fent; but like I said, it doesn't sound like a fent pill take a nice quality picture of it and I'll see what's up.

And if it is fent I feel like it's an odd really rare pill. People in those dirty labs don't waste money in taking the time making a coated fent pill. I wonder why? But if it's normal v then it's for sure not legit. And yes it could be fent, morphine, or even heroine. Heroine when compressed is a deep tan or light tan not grey/white or off white that's fent normally. IMO it feels like it could be fent, morphine, or heroine; fent is probably what it most certainly is. You could keep them or it and save it for a test kit? You could even be lucky and have morphine or even good heroine :) JUST DONT USE IT WITHOUT A TEST KIT! Save em! Till you can test them correctly & or get someone else who does fent to test it. Even though it'd be hard for that much of an opiate tolerant person to tell idfk maybe they could tell if they shot it since it feels so much different from heroine while tasting odd when shot up and last for only 2-4 hours.

Last edited:
Plain and simple, don't use any pill without it being in the blister pack or a sealed pill bottle.

I know in America blister packs aren't as popular but in the UK, you can only get blister packs for tablets to avoid stuff like this.

It's really not worth the risk of causing serious damage to yourself to get high for a few hours.

^Pill bottles don't generally come sealed, unless they're for like an OTC pain reliever, or if the quantity of pills you need happens to match up with manufacturers guidelines, in which case you'll receive a sealed bottle purely by coincidence and for sake of ease for the pharmacist. Blister packs provide some measure of safety, sure, but counterfeit drugs are a thing, so assuming that this is some kind of guarantee on your drugs would be a mistake.

In Turkey, but in Iraq especially, counterfeit medicine was huge and believe me, the packaging for this medication was pretty expertly done, from the box itself to the actual labeled blisters. You've always gotta use caution, unless the pharmacist hands you the box.

I see what you're getting at, but if we limit our drug intake to solely pills found inside sealed blister packs, I don't think Bluelight would continute to exist.

Well, yeah and no. Usually when I source my tablets.

They come in a box with the prescription sticker still on, so I know for certain it is legit stuff. Aside from that, all the 'fake' drugs sold over here or at least in my area are in pill bottles, never ever in blister packs. Probably because it's harder to replicate.

Google the pill imprint. You should be wary but honestly, V cutout is what a brand name Valium looks like.

Shit you know what it may be Valium lol fuck me it is (don't take that to heart just IMO) lol no wonder why it's hard to cut up, v cut and is white *face slap! I feel like I over thought my 4 fucking comments trying to prevent him from using it incase of fent but that's what me smoking cigs and taking energy pills will have me do.

Fake pills containing fent or other RCs are actually pretty common in some areas, including mine, so I'd probably get it tested, especially if I didn't have a tolerance. People get good at making fakes and know they have to make them look legit, which often includes coating. Also, google image search your exact pill, dosage, press, color and all that. And also google image search fakes. I'm not saying you should go by that alone, but it'll help to demonstrate the difference (or lack thereof, sometimes). If your area is known for fent, I'd definitely try to get it tested if you're really determined to do it. Or as mentioned above, it could just be the wrong pill, not necessarily a fake. I agree about getting a test kit, it's just the only way to be fairly sure, and they're pretty cheap. With all the RCs these days, you never really know. I know it probably sounds like being overly cautious, but I rarely buy pharm downer pills, and then it's almost always benzos. Anyway, out of the maybe 15 street klonopins I've had, one was a fake, and my guy was always super reliable, so it's not as uncommon as people say. In my case though, it was just a much stronger RC benzo, not fent. Anyway, that's why it's good to have test kits for street pills, and use them if the *slightest* thing is off about the pill or you're just not sure because you've never tried it before. In retrospect, I did notice that the fake I got was not quite as smooth, texture-wise, but it was a very legit looking fake in general. Idk, just treat pills that you aren't 100% sure about (especially popular and/or hard to get rx'd ones, like oxy or xanax) like "molly", i.e. it could really be any RC. I've seen so many obvious fakes on the internet too, and people think they're real. There's generally zero variation with legit pharm pills, they're very tight about quality control so if something's off, I bet it really is off in some way, you know?

Also just fyi, the fake I got was coated. Not as well as a true pharm pill, but people get savvy and learn to coat their fakes so don't think it's safe just because of that. Google fake Xanax pills, the majority of them look nicely coated or at least extremely well pressed. I was concerned as soon as I saw "oxy" because everyone wants those and at least in my area, doctors hate rx'ing them so it's dry out there, and therefore, there are a ton of fakes instead. Even if that weren't the case, some people will do anything to make an extra buck, i.e. making/selling fake klonopin, which isn't even really a high demand drug.

Last edited:
Fake pills containing fent or other RCs are actually pretty common in some areas, including mine, so I'd probably get it tested, especially if I didn't have a tolerance. People get good at making fakes and know they have to make them look legit, which often includes coating. Also, google image search your exact pill, dosage, press, color and all that. And also google image search fakes. I'm not saying you should go by that alone, but it'll help to demonstrate the difference (or lack thereof, sometimes). If your area is known for fent, I'd definitely try to get it tested if you're really determined to do it. Or as mentioned above, it could just be the wrong pill, not necessarily a fake. I agree about getting a test kit, it's just the only way to be fairly sure, and they're pretty cheap. With all the RCs these days, you never really know. I know it probably sounds like being overly cautious, but I rarely buy pharm downer pills, and then it's almost always benzos. Anyway, out of the maybe 15 street klonopins I've had, one was a fake, and my guy was always super reliable, so it's not as uncommon as people say. In my case though, it was just a much stronger RC benzo, not fent. Anyway, that's why it's good to have test kits for street pills, and use them if the *slightest* thing is off about the pill or you're just not sure because you've never tried it before. In retrospect, I did notice that the fake I got was not quite as smooth, texture-wise, but it was a very legit looking fake in general. Idk, just treat pills that you aren't 100% sure about (especially popular and/or hard to get rx'd ones, like oxy or xanax) like "molly", i.e. it could really be any RC. I've seen so many obvious fakes on the internet too, and people think they're real. There's generally zero variation with legit pharm pills, they're very tight about quality control so if something's off, I bet it really is off in some way, you know?

Also just fyi, the fake I got was coated. Not as well as a true pharm pill, but people get savvy and learn to coat their fakes so don't think it's safe just because of that. Google fake Xanax pills, the majority of them look nicely coated or at least extremely well pressed. I was concerned as soon as I saw "oxy" because everyone wants those and at least in my area, doctors hate rx'ing them so it's dry out there, and therefore, there are a ton of fakes instead. Even if that weren't the case, some people will do anything to make an extra buck, i.e. making/selling fake klonopin, which isn't even really a high demand drug.
I feel bad for you man, in my area in the south east of the Americas (before I came back from South Armagh, Ireland) we have a growing asain population which in turn gets us really pure #4 powder and most dealers are too dirty poor to even find fent, so our heroine is good not all of it but our pills are in large amounts and everyone and their grand parents have loads of benzo's, barbs, and a LOT of opiates. Lucky me, I get my OxyContin 60's and get many other opiates knowing people in high places after coming back from that old guerrilla warzone of a county in Ireland. So I'm highly medicated and not on herb, I hate herb never liked it and my partners in Armagh didn't very much like heroine users or pot smokers bad shit would happen* off topic anyways we get RC's but people who get them aren't lied to a sold them as dope, xtc, etc... But as what they really are. The kids here want a real or fake drug as long as it gets em fucked up then they don't care as long as it's not bunk, the wrong RC or drug, etc... Rich islander fucks I hate and would love to knee bust; or at least watch their alcohol addicted parents kick em out. Rich fucking preppy fuckers those are the kids and people that'll rob, lace, or bunk you here man. The street people never have done me wrong only those little rich fucks from these rich islands we have where I moved back to. Hate it here I just had to come back... South East Asia here I come in... 1-3 years or whenever I feel it's right to go.