• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxeltra (Oxycodone PR)

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
Hey guys, has anybody got any experience of Oxeltra (Oxycodone PR Prolinged Release) not in stock till Mon, so not sure if they are tamper proof, or still the same as other Uk genetics??

Last edited:
so with a quick search around the web I found this, you can find additional information too on : Oltrexa leaflet

Oxeltra tablets are designed to work properly over
12 hours when swallowed whole. If a tablet is broken,
crushed, dissolved or chewed, the entire 12-hour dose
may be absorbed rapidly into your body. This can be
dangerous, causing serious problems such as an overdose,
which may be fatal.

Or another viable way to check differences between these and your regular shortecs check the 6. Pharmaceutical particulars/ 6.1 List of excipients on : Shortec link and Oltrexa link.

Both links are from the UK, so it should be relevant in your situation.

Thanks Morpheus much appreciated ?

I have read everything I can find, however there is an atmosphere with NHS/MHRSA strong Opiate/Opioid sourcing and prescribing at the moment.

I just thought there maybe among the many generics e.g Oxycontin, Longtec, Onexila, Oxeltra, among others, a gel based or tamper proof little devil. Seems I have nothing to worry about.

No problem, yeah you shouldn't worry. these kind of details are usualy readily available on the physical leaflets, in my part of europe even the imported Oxycontin brand is the old formula in comparison to the states but honestly I don't know about the situation regarding your region.

Not sure what you mean by, these details are in the leaflet?

Usually get a script saying Oxycodone MR and they roll out the (Napp) or (Longtec) as they can choose. As you’ll know, when they state a specific brand the pharmacists hands or tide. Hence they have had to order them in today. Oxeltra is new to me and I was worried (wrongly thankyou)

Can’t find 30’s but if you see below it was the OX that made me apprehensive.

Attachments

• 760EA779-43A3-4B28-A987-A7D3B189A76E.jpeg
    760EA779-43A3-4B28-A987-A7D3B189A76E.jpeg
    656.8 KB · Views: 5
I was talking about the contents of the pill and release system. the leaflet from the authorized producer has a lot of info, with so much info on the web people often forget that they have lots of info on the leaflets too, directly from the people who made them, it's just a general tip not necessarly for your situation.

I understand your concern, I didnt knew too much about this brand either, enjoy them and be safe!

Yeah I’m with you bud. Read the PDF inbox pamphlet online of course. But “Do not break chew or crush, or you may release a fatal dose” Didn’t convince me, as it says that on the Yanks leaflet for the Purdue tamper proof crew.

Thanks for your input Morph, just made a post to see if anyone has had these or other NHS brands used, as I am only used to OxyContin. They feel quite different if not weaker (that is unlikely I know) just quite blunt. They eliminated withdrawals this morning but just seem not “buzzy” at all like I’m used to.

What percentage of the oxycodone in this new tamper-proof formulation winds up getting shit out, I wonder. Maybe it is a true PR formulation as in the PR route of administration in that the tablet will still be intact in one's arsehole, that being if they don't float and form a bezoar the size of a lemon in one's stomach over the life of the monthly fill.
Oxycodone
Up the ass
Oxycodone
Make it last
Oxycodone
Gov jerk me off
Oxycodone
How much was lost?

Last edited:
They are ok but just don’t seem to hit as hard as normal OxyContin. They powderise ok, but trying to dissolve in water is a no no.

Maybe give them a flash of heat first with a microwave oven and/or lighter, then maybe again to the powder and quench with water and grab the liquid with the quickness? At least it works wonders for carnauba wax and similar things according to the tune a nightingale was singing in the tree outside the window last night . . .

Claire de lune
Get your spoon
And a lighter
Getting higher
Or a beaker
and a hot plate

and so on

Last edited:
Your mental but I like it. What will adding heat do please mate? I’m not familiar with this.

P.S Just for info, it is working insufflated but does block the nose a bit. Is that because of the mucous membrane gelling it up?

In the bird community they call it "crisping" it apparently interferes with the extended-release mechanism or rushes it to completion before administration.

Once when I was in the States my doctor was out of town at a conference, the nurse had my immediate-release morphine filled with Oramorph SR, a particularly problematic wasteful and bezoar-forming extended-release formulation, and refused to correct the prescription. She was sacked a month later, but I had to take extraordinary executive measures to avoid potentially lethal withdrawal and incapacitation. This and the discovery I was right about widespread self-medication with opioids, marijuana, stimulants and the rest is what fired up my interest in the "illicit" drug user community and drove my research and passion about harm reduction.

My first exasperated notion was to go mediaeval on the tablets with a hammer and a mortar and pestle. "If I only had a goddamn mace like the Vikings had . . ." I said. I had an audience of about 15 for this and one of them quipped "Not too hard! You're going to rupture the 9-10 oxygen bridge and turn the shit into apomorphine!" Then I went on the internet and article databases and the birdies started singing their song. By the time the night was through I was full of analgesia and love and expansive feelings and relieved but pissed off. I had an old Dow "Better Living Through Chemistry" poster and painting of George Washington Carver framed in my front hallway and gave a thumbs up on my way out the door to pick up some antihistamines.

To be perfectly candid, had not the painful spinal condition supervened in the months after I discovered hydrocodone and potentiation all those years ago, I would probably be either making little rocks into big ones somewhere, droned, or leading an organisation somewhere much larger and intractable, like an opiate version of Pablo Escobar plus Hassan Nasrallah -- Hez-Narcotics or something . . .

Last edited: