• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxazepam dosage

jasminann

Greenlighter
Swim has only tried hydrocodone up to 40mg, currently swim is ok with a 20-30mg high. Swim wants to try Oxazepam for the first time. Where should Swim start?

As Pally has implied so deftly, we don't speak in the 3rd person here. For the sake of future reference my friend, covering your tracks in such a lackadaisical manner would not serve you well in a court of law. Luckily, nobody's gonna prosecute us for this shit anyway. We're not breaking any laws, firstly and in our current state, with out poor, white, anglo, suburban children dying, society is shifting to a more "progressive" stance regarding drug addiction/dependence.

Do you have experience with other Benzodiazepines OP? Let's start here and move forward. This is not a combination to be taken lightly, but it seems you're taking all necessary precautions, which as a BDD moderator, gives me a potentially lethal case of priapism. At any rate, if we don't here back from you, reduce your Hydrocodone dosage to 20mg at the most with 15mg - 20mg Oxazepam (Serax). See how you feel on this dosage.

Be aware that this combination can and does kill on a regular, daily basis. If you stick to our reasonable suggestions though, you will be fine. I'll reiterate: what is your experience with Benzodiazepines? There are a lot of potential pitfalls that a novice user can fall into with these.

As Pally has implied so deftly, we don't speak in the 3rd person here. For the sake of future reference my friend, covering your tracks in such a lackadaisical manner would not serve you well in a court of law. Luckily, nobody's gonna prosecute us for this shit anyway. We're not breaking any laws, firstly and in our current state, with out poor, white, anglo, suburban children dying, society is shifting to a more "progressive" stance regarding drug addiction/dependence.

Do you have experience with other Benzodiazepines OP? Let's start here and move forward. This is not a combination to be taken lightly, but it seems you're taking all necessary precautions, which as a BDD moderator, gives me a potentially lethal case of priapism. At any rate, if we don't here back from you, reduce your Hydrocodone dosage to 20mg at the most with 15mg - 20mg Oxazepam (Serax). See how you feel on this dosage.

Be aware that this combination can and does kill on a regular, daily basis. If you stick to our reasonable suggestions though, you will be fine. I'll reiterate: what is your experience with Benzodiazepines? There are a lot of potential pitfalls that a novice user can fall into with these.
Haha =D

OP

Yeah, tolerance to these drugs is always a huge issue when considering combining them. I have done so for many years, and in ridiculous quantities, and no doubt dodged many a bullet.

Hopefully those days are over..

Combining Opiates and Benzo's can be pure bliss. But, I wouldn't recommend it. Also, if you've never taken any Benzo's before, I would strongly advise against it. There are no words in the English dictionary to describe the brutality of Benzo withdrawal! I'm sure many on this board will agree...

Welcome to the board, Bluelight is a wealth of shared knowledge, that has, and does, save many lives.

Apologies about the sarcasm. ;)

Haha =D

OP

Yeah, tolerance to these drugs is always a huge issue when considering combining them. I have done so for many years, and in ridiculous quantities, and no doubt dodged many a bullet.

Hopefully those days are over..

Combining Opiates and Benzo's can be pure bliss. But, I wouldn't recommend it. Also, if you've never taken any Benzo's before, I would strongly advise against it. There are no words in the English dictionary to describe the brutality of Benzo withdrawal! I'm sure many on this board will agree...

Welcome to the board, Bluelight is a wealth of shared knowledge, that has, and does, save many lives.

Apologies about the sarcasm. ;)

Haha, not at all buddy. I just found what you said humorous! Hopefully OP gets back to us.