Oxandrolone, Clenbuterol and maybe Winstrol-1st time

DubKeith

Greenlighter
Hi
I have read through the first time cycle threads. Very informative answers given.
Most of what i read was guys wanting to get big gains though so oxandrolone gets a bad rap as it is not for getting big.
My query is this.
I am in the gym about a year or so. I was pretty sedentary up to last year and was over 30%bf.
Am now about 20% and have got nice bit of muscle underneath the remaining bf and am fit. I also store bf on my chest (not gyno, just evenly around the chest) and belly but my limbs have always been lean.
Was going to do a clenburerol cycle to help along fat loss and i was advised to use oxandrolone as a mild oral AAS that helps get leaner.
This was not my idea originally so i am unsure if i am overthinking it. Everyone says run test with it alongside winstrol to see lean gains..........but very little advice for anyone just tired of being fat for years and just wanting to speed up seeing the natural muscle i have put in myself over the year.

Any advice on if i do this for pct (if needed), choice of AAS or anyone done same thing where mass gains were not the desired outcome?

thanks

Hi
I have read through the first time cycle threads. Very informative answers given.
Most of what i read was guys wanting to get big gains though so oxandrolone gets a bad rap as it is not for getting big.
My query is this.
I am in the gym about a year or so. I was pretty sedentary up to last year and was over 30%bf.
Am now about 20% and have got nice bit of muscle underneath the remaining bf and am fit. I also store bf on my chest (not gyno, just evenly around the chest) and belly but my limbs have always been lean.
Was going to do a clenburerol cycle to help along fat loss and i was advised to use oxandrolone as a mild oral AAS that helps get leaner.
This was not my idea originally so i am unsure if i am overthinking it. Everyone says run test with it alongside winstrol to see lean gains..........but very little advice for anyone just tired of being fat for years and just wanting to speed up seeing the natural muscle i have put in myself over the year.

Any advice on if i do this for pct (if needed), choice of AAS or anyone done same thing where mass gains were not the desired outcome?

thanks

If you cant get below 20% BF, don't bother with AAS....

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I'll take that info on board so.
I haven't plateau'd at 20% or anything btw, its consistently coming down as part of my eating and gym routine but i know what you mean.
I had only wanted to do clen purely to accelerate the existing fat loss a bit more for a few weeks, it was the lads in my gym who said about oxandrolone (i had never heard about it tbh) and then they said winstrol to be used with it (they said these are used by guys during cutting cycles for their fat loss / mildly anabolic nature). Suddenly asking for clen spiralled upwards to new territory!

So i have built a decent bit of muscle in the last year, and i never plan on bodybuilding, is clen on its own at least ok to assist my fat loss?i know its not a miracle pill and i am not treating it that way. Then with a view next year when bf% lower to consider oxandrolone considering i do not want to get very big??

Thanks again.

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I'll take that info on board so.
I haven't plateau'd at 20% or anything btw, its consistently coming down as part of my eating and gym routine but i know what you mean.
I had only wanted to do clen purely to accelerate the existing fat loss a bit more for a few weeks, it was the lads in my gym who said about oxandrolone (i had never heard about it tbh) and then they said winstrol to be used with it (they said these are used by guys during cutting cycles for their fat loss / mildly anabolic nature). Suddenly asking for clen spiralled upwards to new territory!

So i have built a decent bit of muscle in the last year, and i never plan on bodybuilding, is clen on its own at least ok to assist my fat loss?i know its not a miracle pill and i am not treating it that way. Then with a view next year when bf% lower to consider oxandrolone considering i do not want to get very big??

Thanks again.

If your weight is still coming down, and you believe you have your diet in order, then Clenbuterol could be a useful addition to your weight loss program..

You could start on 30mcg am, 30mcg noon, and see how you go for a month or so... Tracking calories, with a decent training program..

You have stated a large muscular physique is not you primary objective, therefore I wouldn't bother with anavar, keep away from winstrol it can negatively impact the integrity of connective tissue...

If you change your goals, we can best advise a beginner cycle in the future... (any sort of testosterone inclusive cycle at 20% BF would be counter productive, as the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen is largely found in adipose (fat) tissue, there would be a likely-hood of estrogen induced side effects, 10% BF is ideal for a beginner)...

Diet is definately in order these days. Thats great advice, I'm glad i asked now!
I'll stick with clen, good diet, continued excercise and bring bf down that way. Maybe when bf is down I'll one day consider bulking, but thats months away at least!
Thanks again, very much appreciated.

First time. Only go with one compound. In the future you can add in others gradually in future cycles.

With clen be mindful of your blood pressure. Those in the higher body fat range typically have elevated blood pressure as is so just observe it periodically. Start low and work up because clen is no joke. I shake like someone with Parkinsons at 60mcg so it's easy to overdo it.

Mod-edit........ Bullshit..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i, give it a try. imo just buy a range of different ones to get a fühl for each individual one. Probably don't start until you are over the age of 30 though. My bedside drawer has got about 6 different types. It's not addictive though & it is completely legal to buy off the internet just not to sell them. Probably the anavar is the best one, although dianabol is good also, and winstrol.

Try this mix: 80mg anavar + 20mg exemestane + 200mg DHEA.

Ignore and disregard this post please..
Stick to your decent diet and maybe some Glen. If you want to possibly try something other than Glen then maybe look up ECA stack.

Dianabol and weight loss in the same thread is just plain retarded.

The problem with your idea is that the steroids you are choosing do not aromatize into any estrogen analogues (or ideally estrogen itself ie from test) and they will shutdown your natural production of testosterone/estrogen. You need estrogen to remain healthy (heart, joints, brain, etc). Your estrogen levels will crash on cycle and you will feel terrible. Joint aches, low sex drive, mood issues, etc.

This is why primary reason testosterone is included in base in any exogenous use of steroids. You want estrogen to remain in healthy range while using.