• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Overpowering suboxone?

Depression can manifest in many unusual ways. I should more accurately have said 'clinical depression' which I presume means 'at presentation demonstrated enough cardinal symptoms for a DSM diagnosis of depression' AKA F32.

If we do not suffer unhappiness, how would we gauge happiness? I think Boethus make a rather telling remark on the topic.
How is one supposed to cut and take small peaces (0.25) from 8mg strip?

Question for the experts. I have been on suboxone, 16 mg a day, for about 2 months. About a week ago I cut down to 8 mg a day. No signs of withdrawal or discomfort for decreasing the dose. Any how. Today I came into about 200 (4 mg) hydromorphone tablets. I understand that taking them only 12 hours after my last dose of suboxone will not affect me much or at all. My question is that if I were to take 12 mg and then wait 30 minutes and take another 12 mg and keep repeating this process, will it eventually overpower the suboxone I have in my system? I know it may seem like a waste of pills to many people but I would like to know please. I will be plugging these by the way. Thanks!
Just stop the subs and when you start felling restless take the pills, Id snort them for a bigger bang.