• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids overdosed... am i gonna die

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonadebisi

Bluelighter
i did a extraction of 2 patches... fentanyl... and smoked 1 big monster hit, just 1... and it was maybe an hour ago... and im still having pretty labored breathing, feel very sedated, and my heartbeat feels funny.. like arrythma or palpitations or whatever...

i really really dont want to go to the ER, if i do and they administer nalaxone how long will it take before opiates effect me again, im never doing fent again but my methadone script comes tomorrow and i need it to stay out of withdrawl, so like if i get a shot of nalaxone within the next hour would my methadone still work tomorrow?

REPEAT CALL 911 NOW. TELL THEM YOU ARE OD'ing ON FENTAYL!!!!

ALL OTHER CONCERNS ARE SECONDARY. CALL 911 NOW AND WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, TOMORROW!!!!!!

I PM'd him too and told him to call 911 IMMEDIATELY.

I would like to ask that anyone else who reads this thread, please PM the OP and urge him to call 911 RIGHT NOW. Its entirely possible that he is headed for a fatal OD if he doesn't call for help, and Im hoping that if enough people PM him, he will realize the seriousness of his situation and make the call.

OP-PLEASE keep us updated and good luck. If you haven't called 911 by now , CALL THEM NOW!!!!!!!-DG

No one can tell you if you are ODing. If in doubt, go to the ER. Report back to us and let us know how it plays out (in a new thread, because I have to close this one now).

Status
Not open for further replies.