• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Overdose? Speedball and fell asleep

chipperjoe

Greenlighter
So I did my first speedball (I know, not smart), with some heroin and cocaine. The ammount of coke I did was pretty normal, had done 2 shots of it before that and the speedball was the 3rd of cocaine. But I did about a point and a half of h as well. So I did the shot in my kitchen grabbed my drink and went outside to smoke a cigarette. I was enjoying a great rush mostly felt like cocaine but about a minute and a half in, I could feel the h. Anyway I probably was awake for another minute, maybe two. I woke up about 50 minutes later on my porch. My question is, is this normal? I dont feel like overdosed on heroin, and I still feel stimulated. its been about 20 minutes since then and Im not nodding out or anything but I still feel almost like a lingering ringing effect in my ears or close the to feeling of being underwater or having water in my ears. I didn't think the heroin was that strong I did like a half point to test it out the day before so im just really confused. Sorry if thats alot but I just wanna know if anyone knows what the fuck happened.

Ya probably just did a little too much heroin. I used to shoot speedballs everyday for years. I started doing separate shots of coke first, dope second. Reason being that whenever I shoot speedballs, I tend to rly just get a IV cocaine rush, then fall into a nod/heroin high. I like to feel them both! lol...Anyways, this kind of shit has happened to me more times than I could possibly count. Its kinda just part of the life. Ive woken up HOURS after shooting speedballs face down on the floor. Miracle im even alive

yeah, you experienced a mild OD, but it could easily have been worse.
don't ever forget how dangerous this stuff is man - glas your okay tho つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ have a hug