• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Overdose Prevention Hotlines and app for Canada / USA / International

Joey

Bluelighter

Herein lies the link for the full information, and here are the numbers, and link to app.

NORS (Canada) 1-888-688-6677

Never Use Alone (USA) 1-800-484-3731

https://www.bebrave.io/download (Canada / US / International)

These are services which can be utilized to stop an overdose if youre using alone. Definitely worth checking out if youre injecting opiates or otherwise at any risk if overdose while alone.

Gonna bump this up I feel it's good info. I'll stop if need be.

Herein lies the link for the full information, and here are the numbers, and link to app.

NORS (Canada) 1-888-688-6677

Never Use Alone (USA) 1-800-484-3731

https://www.bebrave.io/download (Canada / US / International)

These are services which can be utilized to stop an overdose if youre using alone. Definitely worth checking out if youre injecting opiates or otherwise at any risk if overdose while alone.
Hello! I saw your post about us, and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Mike Brown, founder of Never Use Alone, and one of the volunteer operators that many people speak to when they call.

For any of you that are afraid to call, afraid that it's a set up, or a fishing line for a rehab, it's not. I understand though. I don't know if I would have trusted a service like this when I was using either.

Ask your friends if they've called. Ask your local harm reduction org about us. Chances are they've heard enough from others about us that they can tell you it's safe to call us.

We're all people with lived experience in a variety of different substances. We've all been there. So no one is going to judge you, or preach at you about quitting. We won't even mention it unless you ask for information.

We just want to increase the odds of your survival if things go wrong when you're alone. That's it!

An important note. Out of the thousands of calls we've taken, we've only had to call an ambulance 25 times. Each time, the caller survived. Not one time has any of our callers ever been charged with anything.

Be safe y'all, You're loved.

Hello! I saw your post about us, and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Mike Brown, founder of Never Use Alone, and one of the volunteer operators that many people speak to when they call.

For any of you that are afraid to call, afraid that it's a set up, or a fishing line for a rehab, it's not. I understand though. I don't know if I would have trusted a service like this when I was using either.

Ask your friends if they've called. Ask your local harm reduction org about us. Chances are they've heard enough from others about us that they can tell you it's safe to call us.

We're all people with lived experience in a variety of different substances. We've all been there. So no one is going to judge you, or preach at you about quitting. We won't even mention it unless you ask for information.

We just want to increase the odds of your survival if things go wrong when you're alone. That's it!

An important note. Out of the thousands of calls we've taken, we've only had to call an ambulance 25 times. Each time, the caller survived. Not one time has any of our callers ever been charged with anything.

Be safe y'all, You're loved.
I’ve heard of you or seen you around on social media before. Thank you for the input. There needs to be a lot more of this type of service to prevent the brunt of the harm and death associated with injection drug use.

I’m absolutely stunned to this day how backward people with an SUD are fucking treated . It does not matter what I do, as long as I use I am automatically some over of shit to most people if they dare find out I use meth. Let alone it’s a huge part of my identity, and I also don’t give a shit completely to quit or believe ever that only sobriety makes someone valuable. As soon as you get sober dude, people are like “don’t get in a relationship” or “don’t talk for x months” or “follow these instructions” so basic as written you can’t be a fundamentally honest person unless you believe the AA masks on with a membership on 100 in 1935.

Anyway. Rant is up. Thanks for posting. I’d volunteer for something like this if I wasn’t swamped and broke as is. I did just get with ODPI and that’s processing but yeah. There is no luxury being a face for everything wrong with everyone’s son or whatever.