• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

I agree with everyone else, try edging...

its deff been said here before, but when you are fucking and feel like you might blow it early, think of weird shit in your head; call me fucked up but when this happens to me I like to think of my family lol... it really does help, or just pull out when you feel like you might and try a diff position with her

I feel the same way man, sucks. Opiates do the trick, but that's not really a good solution long term.
Kratom works too. But it's not good long term either. WDs can be extremely bad for some people.

A girl here.

I like something around 10-20 mins of penetration, but it depends on their 'aim' quite a bit for me, by which I mean the skill of hitting the g-spot. It's only a couple inches inside the vagina, on the 'roof' of it so to speak, so this doesn't depend on size much at all.

I can reach orgasm easily during 5 minutes of penetration so long as they're going in the right direction, and would be fine if they finished any time after that, really. I also second the idea of a clitoral orgasm before intercourse, it's a different kind of orgasm, so when a man gives me both? It's amazing & I couldn't be more satisfied :)

But don't worry too much if you only get her off once during with the clit. We are going to be really happy anyway, as maybe half of guys don't even attempt this and we're left unsatisfied. Youre already ahead of the curve if you do this.

Also it is flattering to know we turn you on enough to make you come so fast, makes me feel good about myself. Lol, for real there's always that, I'd choose it over inorgasmia ANY day.

A girl here.

Also it is flattering to know we turn you on enough to make you come so fast, makes me feel good about myself. Lol, for real there's always that, I'd choose it over inorgasmia ANY day.

A guy here,
I feel the exact same way, if I can get her off clitorally, or with penetration/stimulation of the G-spot, or with my tongue then I'm perfectly happy whether I get off or not.
I remember the woman who turned me on to the G-spot, I'm not "great big' and she said, "doesn't matter, just rub the head along the top as you penetrate" and Voila' we were both very happy lovers.
Oh back on topic, MXE is great for that as well as making me harder than usual. However; sometimes it makes it too hard to get off, but it's not a biggie for me as long as she does. That said, I've had women who would be upset if I didn't off though for the reasons stated above.

Busting a nut in 5 minutes is actually normal, and most sex doesn't last longer than that. This is not prenature at all. I learned that foreplay is way more enjoyable than sex...