• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc over it

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean a lot to me right now.

I hope my dad is looking over me and protecting me right now.
Yes, indeed. He is. And you don't need those others.

Blessings to you sweet dear. You have been through a lot. 💖 🕊️

Please keep trying to take care of yourself. You can only go through so much.

Hopefully you can take a break when ever possible.

Thank you for always sharing with us and know that there are some of those that do actually
understand and can help and care with support and friendships. <3

Not good, man. I pulled up at a service station pump to get some fuel/gas and I was the first in two. Within a short while of me pulling up another car pulled in directly behind me at the pump behind me. I was filling up but he was just sitting there.... I go in and pay and and return and he is still just sitting there at a perfectly working pump. He actually was eyeing me off (a lot of perps avoid eye contact) and I scratched my face and gave him the subtle finger and he just kind of actually looked ashamed for a second and registered what I had done. It was an iconic moment. Had police pass me as I returned home after going to local shops and security loitering right at the checkout of a huge plaza as I am checking out. I take it as a sign that something is happening as it happened full-on like this years ago when I had my personal injury claim going.

My message is this if my communications are intercepted. Leave me the fuck alone if you know what's good for you. It's 2022 - lets leave witch hunts in the past.

Not good, man. I pulled up at a service station pump to get some fuel/gas and I was the first in two. Within a short while of me pulling up another car pulled in directly behind me at the pump behind me. I was filling up but he was just sitting there.... I go in and pay and and return and he is still just sitting there at a perfectly working pump. He actually was eyeing me off (a lot of perps avoid eye contact) and I scratched my face and gave him the subtle finger and he just kind of actually looked ashamed for a second and registered what I had done. It was an iconic moment. Had police pass me as I returned home after going to local shops and security loitering right at the checkout of a huge plaza as I am checking out. I take it as a sign that something is happening as it happened full-on like this years ago when I had my personal injury claim going.

My message is this if my communications are intercepted. Leave me the fuck alone if you know what's good for you. It's 2022 - lets leave witch hunts in the past.
Yes, you will definitely have to ignore others like that and try to take a different direction !! 💙🕊️

Can someone please help? It has occured to me that some things I have posted on facebook might potentially be used against me to build a case against me and when I try to go into group activity it is showing as an error and not loading. Also one of the groups was a public group and it does not have an option to delete a post I have created (there are many). I may potentially be in hot water.

Getting this error message:

This page isn't available at the moment
This may be because of a technical error that we're working to fix. Please try reloading this page.