Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc over it

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I'm just ready to go peacefully with a needle in my arm. I am old enough to decide this and because physician assisted death is not legal here yet I feel this is my only way. Can anyone help? Please don't tell me to "get help" because I have been there and done that and there is nothing that works.

I am not sure how to help you but when i found myself in the same situation years ago i received some good advice, i was told to write a bucket list.
The list had 10 things i wanted to do before i go, things included could not be illegal or fantasy but things i could really accomplish, like driving a race car (you can buy a day on the track), Skydiving, ride a motor bike, etc.
I can honestly say that by the time i was half way through the list i was adding more stuff to it, in the end the list kept getting longer and i realized i really didn't want to leave this earth just yet.

Hang in there, feel free to DM if you want to chat

I'm just ready to go peacefully with a needle in my arm. I am old enough to decide this and because physician assisted death is not legal here yet I feel this is my only way. Can anyone help? Please don't tell me to "get help" because I have been there and done that and there is nothing that works.

Hey man,

I am so sorry that your feeling this way and going threw a lot in life at the moment.

I know you said you didnt want outside help but PLEASE give lifeline a try. You can call, sms, or even chat online and they are much more experienced than any of us. I personally vouch for them, its definitely worth it mate. You got this!

Hey man,

I am so sorry that your feeling this way and going threw a lot in life at the moment.

I know you said you didnt want outside help but PLEASE give lifeline a try. You can call, sms, or even chat online and they are much more experienced than any of us. I personally vouch for them, its definitely worth it mate. You got this!

Thank you so much for your reply. I am like my father in that I am independent of people. We were alike in that way. It would be my worst nightmare to be forced to live around other people and put into mental hospitals, etc. That's not a life I want.

Thank you so much for your reply. I am like my father in that I am independent of people. We were alike in that way. It would be my worst nightmare to be forced to live around other people and put into mental hospitals, etc. That's not a life I want.

No worries mate and this bunch will have no intention to do that to you. They will listen, and try to be as helpful as possible. They wont try and call authorities on you and you can remain anonymous! Wishing you all the best!

Yep, my dad is the same sort of person and i think that is where i got it from, i like to think i don't need anyone else, most have only let me down. I understand where you are coming from, but if you have never tried calling lifeline, give Andyturbo's advice a try and call, you have nothing to lose by giving it a go, if you find it's not for you then at least you can say "been there, tried that"

Is there anything specific you think some members here might be able to help you with?

No worries mate and this bunch will have no intention to do that to you. They will listen, and try to be as helpful as possible. They wont try and call authorities on you and you can remain anonymous! Wishing you all the best!

Lifeline aren't bad actually and if you ring during the day you should get someone. They listen a lot and have a sympathetic manner.. Sometimes that helps more than you think - just hearing a kind voice.

Lifeline is a good idea, give them a call and see how it goes. If it doesn't help then you haven't lost anything.

I know you've been chatting to me and some other members via PM. Keep doing that, friendly inboxes are always open and most of us are here to help. That's what this whole community is about.

I understand things are tough right now and you're hurting, but giving up is never the answer. We all have to endure a certain amount of suffering in our lives, but things do and will get better.

Hey @anonymouse77?
How are you doing, now a few days have passed do you still feel the same way, or did you just have a really shit start to the week?
Hey, thanks for checking in on me. Things are about the same thanks. Still not doing great. It's a huge shock and loss to lose a parent.

Just a serious question now. Could anything I say or ask here be used in court if they are out to paint me as a huge drug addict who shouldn't get whatever was willed to them? I know facebook posts can be used in court (or I think that can be the case) BUT can posts here? I am assuming if they have your IP address they can know any communications going in and coming out of that location. I don't want to say much more until I know that.

You will inherit whatever has been allocated in the will in your name as beneficiary.Unless there is a dispute with the will.

You will inherit whatever has been allocated in the will in your name as beneficiary.Unless there is a dispute with the will.
Thank you for your reply. Does a dispute mean it goes to court? If it does, would they go as far as to put me on the stand and ask if I post on this forum under this username?

Yes it goes to court ...and no your internet history really dosent have anything to do with it.No they wouldnt put you on the stand lol ...the arguments in court would be about the will .You are biological child if your dad put you in the will ...as beneficiary you will /should receive what he stated in will .
For eg if the will stated that property and other assets be divided equally between yourself and brothers ...you inherit 1/3

Hey, thanks for checking in on me. Things are about the same thanks. Still not doing great. It's a huge shock and loss to lose a parent.

Just a serious question now. Could anything I say or ask here be used in court if they are out to paint me as a huge drug addict who shouldn't get whatever was willed to them? I know facebook posts can be used in court (or I think that can be the case) BUT can posts here? I am assuming if they have your IP address they can know any communications going in and coming out of that location. I don't want to say much more until I know that.

No. We dont allow users to incriminate themselves hence the BLUA. Your fine mate.

Yes it goes to court ...and no your internet history really dosent have anything to do with it.No they wouldnt put you on the stand lol ...the arguments in court would be about the will .You are biological child if your dad put you in the will ...as beneficiary you will /should receive what he stated in will .
For eg if the will stated that property and other assets be divided equally between yourself and brothers ...you inherit 1/3
Thank you so much. Sorry to be a nuisance but what if they put a clause in it that I can only receive what is willed to me if I "get help" (ie. get therapy or treatment or whatever for my mental illness/PTSD). Could they do that? EVERYTHING is conditional with these people and they don't believe my chronic illness and think my mental illness is schizophrenia from being paranoid but it's actually a trauma response from constant high-level abuse and fights in the household and being bullied. I don't mean to sound like a victim but they are much older and smarter than me. They have tried to put it over me and outsmart me my whole life. I do actually even wonder if they (or someone they know that they have convinced) have hacked my computer to get one step ahead of me.

The other thing is it's proved hard for me to get a copy of the will. I was told by a couple of people that if I am a beneficiary that I should be allowed to get a copy of the will yet when I phoned where his will is they were shady and abrupt with me and said only if the death certificate is issued. Anyway that wasn't done yet but wouldn't I be able to get a copy based on being a beneficiary? I have no plans to cause trouble but it was said our whole lives that there is three of us and it will be split 3 ways which is fair. BUT also they have all his sentimental stuff as his house was sold before he went into the nursing home. They did that without telling me as we weren't speaking so they got anything that wasn't tied down from the house. All I got that was sentimental was a photo of my dad with 2 of his brothers taken when they were younger and it was just a photo of the original taken with the flash on it and the table in the background.... One of the brothers has that original. I would not put it past them to try to cut me out.

Just find your passion and do what makes you happy !!!

You should consider yourself BLESSED to have those others out of your life !!!

If you are bothered by those that annoy you. Surround yourself with others that you do like.

Others like ourselves. Yes, I actually mean like us.

Ignore all of the rest and you should be beautifully alright in no time.

Stay positive and good blessings to you. Sincerely ! 💙

I am sorry. I was answering the original post.

I think you will be fine. You are just going through so much.

You are doing nothing but handling this fine.

Stay strong. It will never be easy. But I am so sure you can do this.

Take care and try try try to be happy. It is horrible to suffer !!

Things can improve if you persevere.

Keep being strong. Good Luck.

I am sorry. I was answering the original post.

I think you will be fine. You are just going through so much.

You are doing nothing but handling this fine.

Stay strong. It will never be easy. But I am so sure you can do this.

Take care and try try try to be happy. It is horrible to suffer !!

Things can improve if you persevere.

Keep being strong. Good Luck.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind and uplifting words. I really do.

It's super hard right now as the gang stalking has increased so much. I was followed and blocked in by a vehicle last night when I went to a local shop and it followed me to another location. It's hard to gather evidence as it happens as I leave the locations (I don't think they read minds or anything like that but possibly know my location through GPS tracking or similar) and I have my hands full and it's hard to do.

What's fair is fair and right is right. I don't plan on contesting the will (it's not worth it anyway) as I believe it should be split three ways between us three siblings. BUT they might be trying to cut me out. Something very weird is going on right now.

Last edited:
Just find your passion and do what makes you happy !!!

You should consider yourself BLESSED to have those others out of your life !!!

If you are bothered by those that annoy you. Surround yourself with others that you do like.

Others like ourselves. Yes, I actually mean like us.

Ignore all of the rest and you should be beautifully alright in no time.

Stay positive and good blessings to you. Sincerely ! 💙
Thank you so much. Your kind words mean a lot to me right now.

I hope my dad is looking over me and protecting me right now.