• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Over flaming/torching crack while smoking (Fact or Myth?)

lambruh

Greenlighter
Friend of mine is a bi-weekly rock toker, spends around $400 in a sesh and goes on these nice lonely euphoric night benders locked in his room.

Choice of weapon is always a glass pyrex shooter witch ya boy chor.

Spent time on researching how to properly smoke for maximum blastage but has notice differences in peoples opinions on letting the flame actually torch the rock/oil itself. Some say you can actually over BURN the crack too much? The cocaine oil itself?

His usual routine is load up a 10 piece, sometimes melt, sometimes not. Tilt the stem at a downward angle, light a 1/2 inch away from the piece, inhale slowly and let the flame be sucked into the pipe for about 10 sec. Hold for 15-20. Blast off. The chore tends to get red hot sometimes. He gets dark brown oil resin behind the chor (which obv he let build for push hits at the end). They resin taste is less sweet but get him tweeked

Is he over scorching the cocaine rock? Is it really beneficial to let the flame barely touch the rock/touch the stem? In which case, could one simple load a rock and heat underneath the pyrex stem below the chor without ever touching the rock and toke that way?

One thing noticed is that after about a gram or two smoked ($100-$200) the chore tends to build up with hard black burnt resin. Almost to a point when inhaling, air can only slightly pass through (barely). Thus having to replace with new chor and repeating

Much appreciated for any tips or tricks

Dude Smoke the Resin man. Yes the Flame Destroys Crack INEVITABLY hence you do not ABSORB 100% happens with any smokable Drug.

Last edited:
The way the first smoke goes it's usually hard not to let it go on fire at some point and waste some. Definitely better if not allowed to burn the first couple of smokes I've had like vapor before if I'm careful. Careful and crack don't tend to mix to well sadly.

For some reason the voice in my head read your post like an old Western character.....like the guy who narrates the beginning of the Big Lebowski.

Sorry, I have nothing helpful to add because I've never smoked rock, only been around people who do and knew if I fiend for dope this bad, I can't imagine what crack must be like. I've shot coke on plenty of occasions though. People say snorting coke, smoking crack, and shooting coke might as well be 3 different drugs because of the high's they produce. OK I'll stop rambling.

IMO: (which.im.sure.nobody.cares.about) lol..I loved sniffing when i first did coke..it seemed cool,but i had just had my first round-about with rehab and trying to get off tabs.It seemed to make it easier. Then while snorting at dudes house one night the tab man came over and i got ONLY ONE wanting to get rid of shakes and it was like hitting replay on a playlist for my tab bs. No euphoria really tho,guess i just wanted to have a high void while still avoiding opiates..now smoking crack, best high i could explain to someone who doesnt want to have physical withdrawals if becoming addicted..i absolutely love it..now, shooting crack?? i cant lie, ive done it plenty but it destroyed my legs where i had to hit after my heroin problem, (which im now on methadone 120 mg a day for) 400$ a month..and it hurt like a mfkr..IMO-dsmoke crack if anything..short high but its fun and can be euphoric but only if you can control yourself...thanks guys..im a newbie on posting but ive read somany posts and absolutely love your wisdom on this stuff..