• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc over did my somas

namnoc16

Bluelighter
I try to stay on the straight and narrow(pretty much lol) still smoke my weed and occasional drink but have my wife hold my pain pills. Anyway I've been prescribed somas for quite sometime and occasionally will pop a few extras. Anyway this weekend I must've been fucked up and over did it because I was so fucked up(not in a good way) I had body tremors like a parkinsons sufferer and couldn't move my mouth correctly to formulate words. I didn't call an ambulance(probably should have) and I'm curious was I in the final stages of a soma od,was I near death? No matter I made my wife lock them up as well because I apparently can't be trusted with pharms!

No idea. For me, 1 soma is good, the next day 3 barely do anything, and day 3, they are worthless (insanely fast tolerance build-up). Mixing 4 drugs is going to have synergistic or paradoxical reactions (or just horrible reactions); no pharma tests their drugs with all that in someone's system. Shit tho, Seroquel alone has done to me what you describe. Better to have your wife dole em out to you as prescribed (and DONT HOARD THEM FOR A BUZZ) than take them yourself.

Soma is a weird drug. One day you can take three tablets and not feel anything. And the next day you can take one and you'll pass out. One night I only took one Soma, and I woke up on the floor with my parents shaking me awake and they said I had a seizure. I didn't tell them I took Soma, but I am pretty sure it was the soma shakes, and I was just passed out. Soma shuffle. Look it up.

I heard of the thorizine shuffle but never the soma shuffle,thank you will look it up!

When you say you "were fucked up and must've overdid it", what were you fucked up on prior to taking the Soma? Mixing any CNS depressants is not a good idea, and can definitely lead to death. Also, do you remember how many somas you took? The fact that you were still conscious leads me to believe that you were not close to death, but rather just experiencing the "soma shakes". I used to get 60 soma a month and would blow through them quickly, and it is not at all uncommon to experience the tremors that you are talking about when on a high dosage. At first I was very concerned until I learned that those shakes were quite common amongst recreational soma users, but in retrospect perhaps I was too cavalier with my own addiction at the time to appreciate the danger I was putting myself in on a daily basis.

From my experience when you really take too much soma, you will go into a "soma coma" and wake up starving hungry hours later.

I had popped 3(1050 mg) and re dosed 3 more about an hour later. It was a nice feeling until I tried to walk or talk(lol). I remember when I was first prescribed them I only took a couple and my legs wouldn't move without heavy concentrating and felt numb and tingly but that didn't scare me as bad as the tremors and inability to control my mouth while speaking. Only prior drugs was hours before and it was my scripted 10mg oxy .

lol@ "soma coma" Darkstar. Poly-drug abuse,be careful out there.

I am glad you and I can laugh about it now *deepthroatylaugh*. For some reason none of the other people in my life found my drug use too funny at the time :?