• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

OVER-AMPED or ODing?? PLEASE HELP

Stuuck

Greenlighter
So Chick hasn't done any dope....(meth).... in 7 months now (was smoking, eating, and occasionally banging it before) However last weekend she got back into it and has been useing it since Saturday night..... And today she ate some. The first bit at 10 am and the second at 130pm...its now almost 8pm...both times ate less than a quarter...maybe like a quarter all together... and she hasn't come down all that much at all....The shit was from 2 different batches / 2 different people all together. She hasn't really been sleeping or eating (for obvious reasons...took 2 sleep aids last night slept for 4 hrs.)...only had half a cliff bar to eat all today.....she also took 1 ibuprofen like 30 min before the second does of dope.

Anyway after She ate the second bit and it kicked in she felt like she was going to faint / throw up / nausea / sweating A LOT / cant talk very well..... (yes all "normal" with a big high) BUT.......her vision "hurts"...if that makes sense ...staggering / cant walk / BAD drunk walk.....CONFUSED ....and her eyes have a YELLOWISH tint to them, that they didn't have before. !!! (jaundice? kidney failure?).....CHILLS! ...both hot and cold at the same time

My question is...I feel like if she was going to have a heart attack or stroke out or seize up....or die...it would have happened by now.....riiiiiiight??? I feel like......because she hasnt gotten high in 7 months her tolerance is way low and the shit she ate the second time was really potent.... my main concerns are the Yellow tinted eyes and the confusion is still a thing 6 hrs later.
Can Overdoes have a delayed reaction...is really what I'm getting at i guess?

YES I KNOW to go to the E.R. better to be safe, not sorry...no insurance so money is an issue and would have to call an ambulance, which is stupidly expensive. Will go if it gets any worse!

Any incite would be MUCH appreciated!!! THANK YOU!

You are likely just having a panic attack. Try to not use methamphetamine if you are prone to panic attacks.

You just need to try and relax, it's been a while since you've done methamphetamine so your body isn't used to it. You'll eventually come down and probably crash. If you're afraid of a heart attack or seizure, a low dose of a benzo can relieve the anxiety. Try and get some rest if anything, and please update us when you can.

Take a benzo if possible, drink a bunch of water, eat any food you can choke down and find something to do that doesn't involve analyzing your symptoms or appearance for a while. You're likely just strung out as fuck.

Edited: shit, didn't check time stamp. OP, how ya doing now?

her vision "hurts"...

Ive had that when taking too much amp. It happened more easily if I was into light opiate WD (i bet it have something to do with adrenaline).
There is some med guideline wich say that it's not a good idea to take amp if you have glaucoma. This has to do with pressure in eyes. This is not something to fear, at least for your life, but it put a toll to your eyes health. For example, last time Ive made a long stim run, I needed to wait 1 complete week for the center of my vision stop vibrating (this is probably related since Ive experienced "vision hurting" when in the binge).