• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Outdoor Growing

djniglips

Greenlighter
Me and my 5 closest friends have been collecting seeds for years and have been talking about growing for awhile now. over the past week we have germinated the seeds until the roots coming out of the seed started to get white at the tips and kinda purple or pink toward the seed. today we planted the seeds in the woods near my house after clearing all the grass and weeds out from around the area. we planted 4 seeds now (hoping to get at least 2 female plants) and i was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to make the plants grow better and make sure we get a good yield

There's not much you need to do to outdoor plants... Make sure they get as much sunlight as possible, so if there's any other plants overshadowing them trim of the branches. If the weather has been especially dry you can go and water them. Other than that applying a bit of plant feed every now and again can help make them grow faster (follow the same schedule as it says on the packaging). The plants need different nutrients depending on whether they are in the veg state or the flowering state.

We're in the woods so there are some trees that might cover the ground as the leaves start to come in. idk how much of a problem that would be but i guess ill find out. thanks!

We're in the woods so there are some trees that might cover the ground as the leaves start to come in. idk how much of a problem that would be but i guess ill find out. thanks!

As long as plenty of light can still get through to them,they will be ok