• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Out of body overdose experience.. I can’t die I guess

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So unfortunately I got some dope the other day, some straight fentanyl out of Lowell MA finest. It sucks but that’s not the point.

Last night I did a shot and it was like 10 seconds after I pulled the needle I knew I had about 30 seconds before I was dead my vision went green and I somehow managed to run downstairs grab the narcan and shoot it in my nose and literally I went unconscious right as I squirted the bottle in my
Nose.

Woke up maybe 60 seconds later on the kitchen floor. Shaking and in awe confused not remembering why the fuck I was on the floor.

It’s just insane really I even was able to do that no one was home and I could tell that shot was gonna kill me the second I pushed the plunger.

Idk why I’m still alive but for some reason drugs cannot kill me and I’m baffled because I shouldn’t be here. Gonna try and wake up and get off everything again. Fentanyl sucks by the way no rush just death sucks

Interesting about the green, when i used to shoot fentanyl patches that would happen. It was like a greenish/slighty blue color. Then I'd wake up on the floor.

Don't think you'll be this lucky again. I know if i tried to do what I used to do I would die within 10 minutes probably.

Everything goes green because that's the color humans see best. It's not that everything is turning green as much as it is you're losing the ability to see the other colors as you go out.