Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ounce Of fire Bud..... WTF Do I Do Now?

Do I Sell The Weed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayzzBlaze420

Bluelighter
I bough this ounce of weed for 140$ help me oud man idk wtf to do with it id ont smoke that much but ovisualyt im high as hell right now.

If you don't smoke a lot and you've got buyers you trust, make that coin.

I bough this ounce of weed for 140$ help me oud man idk wtf to do with it id ont smoke that much but ovisualyt im high as hell right now.
Mate,to make good or any weed go much further per (penny here), get a top end vaporizer. Verdamper is the king high and elevation of all flower vaporizers.

Herborizer Ti excellent too, lots more. Weed goes so much further in a top tier vape.

Lots good portables out there too.

My experience is a bird in hand....
If ya sell it the chances of the next bag being garbage is....

Mate,to make good or any weed go much further per (penny here), get a top end vaporizer. Verdamper is the king high and elevation of all flower vaporizers.

Herborizer Ti excellent too, lots more. Weed goes so much further in a top tier vape.

Lots good portables out there too.
If you talk about good vaporizers, top end, then Volcano has to be mentioned. I usually do not get much out of vaporizers, but Volcano is a lovely machine. German engineering. They know how to engineer stuff in Germany.

But, yes, we are talking about a serious pile of money here, regarding Volcano.

If you talk about good vaporizers, top end, then Volcano has to be mentioned. I usually do not get much out of vaporizers, but Volcano is a lovely machine. German engineering. They know how to engineer stuff in Germany.

But, yes, we are talking about a serious pile of money here, regarding Volcano.
The Volcano I was well aware of decades ago. It stood as the world leader, except I previously had used the terrible “Vapir No 1”, and I disliked the electrical aluminium heater and my allergies make me strangely intolerant of Aluminium vaporizer heating elements.

So I had already rule the Volcano out, plus I had tried a different style of vaporizer in an Amsterdam gallery in 2005, spurring me on Dec 22nd 2008 to scour the web in hunt of a similar type device, purer airpath and something that would blow the Volcano out of the park and satisfy a crowd easily.

I found it too, in the Verdamper.

The Volcano has been upgraded a few years back too, to the “Volcano Hybrid”, which uses conduction combined with convection now plus a whip feature with the fan flow.

The Hybrid is unanimously reported to hit harder and fuller vs the Classic and Digit Volcanos.

We need to teach our kids lol, Volcanos is the “Vaporizer” kids, “Volcanoes” will soon begin erupting everywhere if we don’t stop breathing air and farting like, tomorrow…

The Verdamper delivers the stronger, cleaner, more energetic high vs the Volcano, and really not a single desktop vaporizer equals it’s sheer stoning power.

So I had a deeeep lol 4 hour kip after an OMG 1 mg plugged Acid trip. Been awake one hour, dealing allergies and just feeling wasted in the aftermath of just breaking back into the earth’s upper atmosphere again.

But my head’s back.

So on topic. Earthling: “Dear Mr Martian- I have a problem, I need the intergalactic help and information centre.”

Martian : “How can I help?”

“Well, it’s a bit tricky. Basically, I’ve got this real problem. I’m so pleased I got the bestest weed ever. I really like it, I want to keep it, I want to smoke it. How do I solve this Dilemna?”

Martian : “Hell, smoke that shit Baby. Life is short didn’t you know? Now, take me to your dealer.” Lol.

Had I not been so gone yesterday that would have been my reply.

@AutoTripper

Whoa! I watched the video and oh my... Strange thing! Truly sparked my interest. I have never seen that, not in real life, not online. Therefore, thank you for sharing the video. However, i did not do any googling about the price, because i am pretty sure i would break that thing to pieces while taking drunken hits...

The women in the video, cool bonus, they were smoking hot! Or should i say, steaming hot, in this case, maybe...

@AutoTripper

Whoa! I watched the video and oh my... Strange thing! Truly sparked my interest. I have never seen that, not in real life, not online. Therefore, thank you for sharing the video. However, i did not do any googling about the price, because i am pretty sure i would break that thing to pieces while taking drunken hits...

The women in the video, cool bonus, they were smoking hot! Or should i say, steaming hot, in this case, maybe...
Too many people miss out the best vapes for fear of glass.

Most of it is very sturdy. You’d be surprised. I used one daily for 6 years, Never the slightest chip to any of the glass sports including the heater which is very strong and the bowl as well only one time I accidentally let slip of the downpipe which inserts into the main bong and it slid Into the joint at an angle and cracked it so from then on I simply wrapped a bit of Sellotape around the outside of the mail pieces as they insert into the joints include in the mail folder because it was the glass sticking together which caused me to lose my grip and slip and the Sellotape is not in the airport off but simply prevent any form of sticking and offers a layer of protection as well.

You can also get a much smaller version which is like a little corked jar, Although we believe that the stock can figuration with the largest model in particular provides a greater high because it generates such a massive surface area to the vapor,,Hence much greater absorption.

I swear if you really really like to get as high as you possibly can on cannabis you will not get a better stone in the voice in the world that I have ever come across and this has been unanimously supported by vaporist experts more recently who own and tried everything over time.

I’ll hunt you out the link to the smaller jar model too.

I swear if you really really like to get as high as you possibly can on cannabis you will not get a better stone in the voice in the world that I have ever come across and this has been unanimously supported by vaporist experts more recently who own and tried everything over time.

Nah, it is not about that, anymore. I used to aim to get as high as i could, as often as i could, when i used to grow hemp at home for many years.

I am a real lightweight smoker these days. I like being high or stoned, but basically they are just side effects of cannabis for me. The main effect, the main benefit, is to drink less beer, or no beer at all. I have tried a lot of meds and drugs in order to drink less, or not at all, but weed is the only thing which truly takes the cravings away or significantly reduces them.

I would like to try to stop inhaling smoke. I smoke tobacco way too much, gonna try to replace them with tobacco-free nicotine pouches in the near future. And i would like to vape my cannabis. Eating is out of the question, maybe that is a metabolic thing, but i need really much edibles, to feel anything. But if i smoked 0.1 grams of good quality bud now, i would be feeling it for hours. No tolerance at all, at the moment.

Nah, it is not about that, anymore. I used to aim to get as high as i could, as often as i could, when i used to grow hemp at home for many years.

I am a real lightweight smoker these days. I like being high or stoned, but basically they are just side effects of cannabis for me. The main effect, the main benefit, is to drink less beer, or no beer at all. I have tried a lot of meds and drugs in order to drink less, or not at all, but weed is the only thing which truly takes the cravings away or significantly reduces them.

I would like to try to stop inhaling smoke. I smoke tobacco way too much, gonna try to replace them with tobacco-free nicotine pouches in the near future. And i would like to vape my cannabis. Eating is out of the question, maybe that is a metabolic thing, but i need really much edibles, to feel anything. But if i smoked 0.1 grams of good quality bud now, i would be feeling it for hours. No tolerance at all, at the moment.
Yes but remember, you still haven’t tried the real only likely effective substitute for alcohol- good quality kava.

I swear it’s the way to go.

my dads like that (with eating weed)

Plus, edibles must be decarboxylated in over at 240 F for 45 mins, or 225 F for 60 mins, as a guide, then infused low temp into coconut oil ideal, failing that butter, but naturally saturated fat is required, plus Sunflower Lecithin. About 3 big teaspoons to 12-14 grams ground, oven decarboxylated Bud, cover with foil for oven in glass or SS baking tray.

So steps are vital for sufficient quality product, But you can also get a more advanced and precise do it for you decarboxylating machine called the Nova decarboxylater.

If you aren’t taking any of those measures currently then honestly you can’t really expect any home-made edibles to be affective very much.