Ouch, my balls suddenly swelled up and they hurt!

carter_19 said:
My father , a M.D told me that this sounded like a russian disease,"Rotchacockoff" ...very serious.
Balls swell up like cantalopes, turn blue, then fall off.
I don't know if you were serious or not, but it sounded funny as hell. If you were serious, sorry. Sounds rough, and raw. If you were joking, hell that was funny. HAHAHAHAHAH

i laughed for literally five minutes.

CereaL said:
You wont be able to use em .. and you'll prob end up having to get them removed .. so you'll be there with hanging skin with nothing inside it.
[/B]

Haha. You could just ask the doctor to put some rocks in there to look like you have balls. Then at least you can still throw your hog in ladies.

Oh and no offense taddy boy. but some of your story sounds BS to me. Come on, what kind of doctor sticks his hand up your ass without his hands fully covered. Dont know what kind of unproffesional idiot doctor would ever wanna do that.

And Im not too sure how hard your hog is if its capable of acutally turning inside out.

TADD4D said:
I think something fishy is going on around here, please someone tell me what the fuck is going on, first my balls are fucked, now my thread gets fucked, everything is fucked, WHAT THE FUCK MY BALLS ARE FUCKED.

/me pisses self

=D

ahahaha
i cantfigure out if your serious or not ahahaha this is hilarious.. thanks for teh laugh atleast ahhaah

i had a ball reading about your balls.....considering were hanging different colored balls on the tree.......cuz its christmas....i thought oooh how festive....a fucking ball related thread....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shits funny dude

peace

vibr8tor said:
Did they swell up as you were having sex? And if so, did you finish or stop because of it? I'm just curious...
also, kinda off the subject, but I just wanted to let you know you have a really romantic way of wording things :)

Ehmmm as a male myself i can tell u that when ur balls hurt like hell. u definetely DON'T finsih what ur doing:(

Man.. this is some funny fucking shit.. but at the same time.. not oh so funny..lmao. I had a situation kinda similar a couple weeks ago. First off, let me explain.. I been away for a year and half.. with no sex.. Well my girl and I were going at it a couple weeks ago.. and I was on methadone.. well we got interupted.. and I ended up with a very serious case of blue balls.. very tender.. hurt like hell.. I didn't find that to funny.

ahahahaham iofndgas omfg i kno this is old but since i literally laughed out loud i had to say somthing ahaha

o my fucking god..........pray to him .........ure balls return to normal ......... i feel sorry for u but jus keep rubbin like the doc ordered and duck when u cum lofl

Well, I know when I was a kid one of my testicles grew to the size of like, almost a tennis ball. But it was only one. And I had an abdominal hernia. My intestines were sneaky fuckers, rebelling and attempt some sort of migratory measures. Motivations for which have always eluded me.

And yeh, don't heat-pads advise against applying it directly to the skin, or at the very least not to one's genitals? I ask this because I'm quite sure I've a fragmented memory somewhere in the deepest crevices of my conciousness pretaining to that. But I make them up sometimes, it seems. Either way...

Go buy an Aloe Vera plant and squeeze the shit out of the leaves, mix it up with some of that liquid inside Vitamin E gelcaps and slather it on. Now that I realize that the OP must have been ages ago, let's just assume that the previous text was written for future reference by those who find themselves in similar predicaments.

Oh, and this should be the stickied or whatever in ED, we know those e-kids. Put anything on their testicles. I know I would right now.

My father , a M.D told me that this sounded like a russian disease,"Rotchacockoff" ...very serious.
Balls swell up like cantalopes, turn blue, then fall off.
I don't know if you were serious or not, but it sounded funny as hell. If you were serious, sorry. Sounds rough, and raw. If you were joking, hell that was funny. HAHAHAHAHAH

LOL.....oh god, Hahahaaa.....funny. This post made my day :)