• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Other Empathogens threads dead after movement into MED

Section813

Bluelighter
Is it me or were these threads more active when they were in PD?

I'm referring to the APB threads etc.

Why is this happening?

The people from PD probably did not follow them over into MED, either they didn't know they were moved and can't find them currently or they don't like us E Tards and refuse to post here.

Methylone probably gets more attention as it's still readily available on the streets. 6-APB and other analogues are mainly sold online and not too many ravers are ordering RCs before their next event... obviously 6-APB doesn't have a huge following compared to many other drugs.. the MXE thread in PD for example is very active because quite a few people use the drug on a regular basis. That's just no where near as common with the APBs.

I never thought any of the APB threads were really ever bursting at the seams in the same way that Mephedrone threads or MXE threads were.

Isn't APB illegal? That didn't stop the cartels but I think the real massive thing that drove them was the legality. Like alcohol.

Depends what country you're in. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in europe.(5/6-apb)

Not necessarily limiting that comment to APB's. I just chose to use those an example because they are the most common empathogen RC.

I think the EAPB's are still legal in Europe.

I can't believe how much attention bk MDMA gets it's shithouse... possible THE SHITTEST CATHINONE EVER, except bruphedone or whatever and pentadrone... actually there are a few but they are at least as shithouse. Bk MDMA is big in oz getting around in caps as MDMA to all the young crew. Sad but It's cheap made in China to fairly high grade vs 80% sass for example and most important IT"S CHEAP. A side note I much prefer the APB's myself and I think 2cb is more empathogenic in low doses and can move to PD for 20 mg + conversations.

BK-MDMA is not the shittiest cathinone ever. Not even close. BK-MDMA is actually quite an amazing chemical once you find your dose and learn not to be compulsive with it.

There are so many worse cathinones.