• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Other drugs with MD

CasualJames

Greenlighter
Hi all. I'm heading off on a night out on Saturday and was planning on having a few lines of Coke starting around 8pm, around 0.3g. Then heading out around 11pm and taking 3 bombs of MD, 0.5g in total, over the night, heading home at around 6am. I've been struggling with sleep after dropping MD recently (usually drop once a month) and tend to get the 'waking up every 30 seconds feeling stupid' sorta feeling if anyone else gets that so I thought I'd pop a couple tramadol after the evening to help with that. We always do a few NOS canisters before and after going out as well. I've never done more than MD, NOS and weed in one night so I'm not sure if the combination is too much. Does anyone have any experience with something similar? Any advice would be appreciated

I think I'll speak for multiple board users if I say: drop the coke. And the tramadol ffs.

MD, weed and NO is *relatively* safe (but intense).

You can't mix MDMA and cocaine. Do one or the other. MDMA won't really work if you've taken cocaine and IIRC it is actually unpleasant, and possibly (?) physically dangerous.

Known good combo drugs for MDMA are: weed, nitrous oxide, ketamine, LSD, 2C-B, other MDxx drugs, and possibly a little amphetamine. (Obviously not all at once)

Also I just saw you mentioned taking tramadol, DO NOT DO THIS. Again, IIRC, combining tramadol with MDMA can cause serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal, and at best, severely damage you. If you need to sleep after MDMA, stick with indica cannabis or maybe some Valium (provided you haven't been drinking).

Thanks for the advice, I'll sack off the tramadol then and have a joint after to try level out, although it didn't work for me last time which was irritating. In regards to the Coke, it would just be a few lines to get a buzz before heading out. There would be at least an hour and a half between the last line and first bomb. Would you still advise against that? Thanks.