• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Other Drugs chat - join now!

PhreeX

Bluelight Crew
Because we in Other Drugs are so much more l33t then other Bluelighters, we need our own channel - so we have it - #otherdrugs
This channel is for those who want a place to talk about all things anti-PLUR .. a place for those who want to have mad cybersex with hot girlies .. a place for hot girlies to talk with lame dorks....
So, if you want to talk about the cheap piece of shit plastic bracelet you got at CyberKandieLand last weekend, join #bluelight .. but if you wanna talk about how you got so fucked up you forgot your name then wrecked your car - join #otherdrugs
This channel is NOT a democracy - we will ban/kick if we feel like it.. I will be giving op's to those who contribute..
I will be setting up a SourceBot too (to make up for the lack of the OD list)
So, get mIRC (http://www.mirc.co.uk) and login to the server www.bluelight.ru .. then type /join #otherdrugs
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

I idle my client on #otherdrugs on paradise.bluelight.ru.....so should you.

seems like newbies should go to the chatroom for simple answers and advice and such...although its not archived, it will save a lot of space..

and FYI if you come in chat with a lame custie name like XTCluvsME4evah or anything of the sort, i will kick you out until you come back with a respectable handle
example of lame name and action:
<RaverAL16> hey!
<RaverAL16> ppl from detroit press 420
^
|
|
whoever does this kinda shit will be kicked from chat
now go get high!

I will be implementing a list of ban words - using any of the words will result in a temporary ban for a first offense, with a perma-ban for the second..
So far:
plur
p.l.u.r.
kandie
kandy
Add to this list please!
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Wooohoo finally
smile.gif

--Psionic

uv1:
just type in "/server www.bluelight.ru" and press enter, that should get u connected, once you're connected type "/j #otherdrugs" and you'll be in the right channel.
good luck!

i pray to the aztec gods that you are serious, actually im not that excited but its still pretty cool.
can we swear to add eloquence to our writings?????????

If you are having difficulty or want to know the best way to access the chat, in windows go to http://www.mirc.co.uk and download the mirc client (its very easy to use and can be modified easy).
Then when you get all your preferences set, go to the status window and type: "/server paradise.bluelight.ru 6667" (without the quotes of course). Then once connected type
"/join or /j #otherdrugs" (also without the quotes).
Hope that helps. FYI any other irc client will work, but mirc is easy IMO.
Peace.
P.S. port #6667 is the one that connects you. I'm not sure if its the only one but for that server it connects you right away.
[This message has been edited by n1nja (edited 14 March 2001).]

Wow! less then 48 hours after making the chan, we have a solid 20 people ... lots of good conversation..
I encourage the use of profane language too..
PLUR WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED!
------------------

no one is around whenever i come out of my idle hole, more of you irc damnit^$^@@%@@