• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OTC that increase fun need

Bsg432676

Greenlighter
I was wondering if you took kava kava if it works make them stronger. also anything to make adderall stronger?

Makes what stronger? Adderall? No.

When messing with kava purchase either an alcohol tincture or better yet obtain fresh root online. Lots of the stuff they sell in stores is garbage.

Maca is a good one to mix with stimulants to increase their action, start low and don’t go up once you find the dose that works for you.

-GC

Makes what stronger? Adderall? No.

When messing with kava purchase either an alcohol tincture or better yet obtain fresh root online. Lots of the stuff they sell in stores is garbage.

Maca is a good one to mix with stimulants to increase their action, start low and don’t go up once you find the dose that works for you.

-GC
what is that man?

A root you can find in most health food stores that’s from Peru I believe. Contains substances which act as mild long lasting stimulants, it also increases libido. I like taking it before going out for a night of partying, along with other party favors mind you.

Shit I think even Trader Joe’s sells their own Maca if you got one of them around you.

-GC

I was wondering if you took kava kava if it works make them stronger. also anything to make adderall stronger?
Hi. If you are US, where kava is fully legal for Purchase and consumption I can Direct you to numerous very high quality vendors with top quality kava root and and other forms of the medicine, if you are interested in going straight to some really legitimate high quality kava sellers.

As @G_Chem rightly emphasises....and this really applies to all psychoactive and medicinal herbs and substances, it really is worth sourcing the best quality or not bothering at all practically.

You simply aren't doing the particular substance or remedy Justice by trying and inferior and ineffective form of it.

I have done lots of diligent research and experimenting since last November and I would be glad to share any of a number of really high quality kava suppliers in the USA.

I am uk-based myself but I am still fortunate to have numerous excellent options.

Just shout me out in p.m. or anywhere if you you want a little Direction towards top quality products etc. All fully legal and above board of course.

I just love to help my brother's out and direct them to the goodness I have discovered and researched.

@G_Chem haha, I am a nut. I tripped again today on 270ug, plus 130ug since 12am Friday morning. Just been on such an extended bender, spontaneous at every step, but LOTS of acid I must admit. It keeps working for me.

Maybe the Kava is keeping the experience fresh?

A root you can find in most health food stores that’s from Peru I believe. Contains substances which act as mild long lasting stimulants, it also increases libido. I like taking it before going out for a night of partying, along with other party favors mind you.

Shit I think even Trader Joe’s sells their own Maca if you got one of them around you.

-GC
Hi. If you are US, where kava is fully legal for Purchase and consumption I can Direct you to numerous very high quality vendors with top quality kava root and and other forms of the medicine, if you are interested in going straight to some really legitimate high quality kava sellers.

As @G_Chem rightly emphasises....and this really applies to all psychoactive and medicinal herbs and substances, it really is worth sourcing the best quality or not bothering at all practically.

You simply aren't doing the particular substance or remedy Justice by trying and inferior and ineffective form of it.

I have done lots of diligent research and experimenting since last November and I would be glad to share any of a number of really high quality kava suppliers in the USA.

I am uk-based myself but I am still fortunate to have numerous excellent options.

Just shout me out in p.m. or anywhere if you you want a little Direction towards top quality products etc. All fully legal and above board of course.

I just love to help my brother's out and direct them to the goodness I have discovered and researched.

@G_Chem haha, I am a nut. I tripped again today on 270ug, plus 130ug since 12am Friday morning. Just been on such an extended bender, spontaneous at every step, but LOTS of acid I must admit. It keeps working for me.

Maybe the Kava is keeping the experience fresh?
Have you heard of magnesium intensifying Amphetamines

No, but I can quite believe it. I am a great believer and proponent in in sharing my experience with different potentiators over decades of psychoactive experience and dietary combinations.

Raw organic, crushed garlic, left 10 minutes for Allicin to form- swallowed...

Is honestly by far the greatest potentiator I have ever experienced and continue to do so to this day it literally cuts my cannabis tolerance in half whether I vaporize or eat my weed at the time.

The garlic must be organic to be of any real medicinal use and potential, including the powerhouse of antimicrobial action.

It also detoxes the stomach as well and neutralizes bad acid quickly.

So I can definitely believe in magnesium intensifying amphetamines.

I also have this belief that my high ascorbic acid intake for allergy management somehow potentiates my LSD experiences and also recovers my tolerance at a faster rate.

@Bsg432676 regarding magnesium so incredibly important a mineral the vast majority of us never get enough of and it's related to so many crucial processes in the nervous system etc to maintain basic strong health....

By far the most effective way to get magnesium levels up is to use topical magnesium oil as well as a good quality supplement and diet for a sufficient period to really ramp those levels up quickly but every little helps and actually makes a difference.

That topical magnesium oil is also incredibly good at relieving repetitive strain injury and general tension and pain and assisting the soft tissue healing process.

Last edited:

I haven't heard of magnesium directly potentiating the effects of amphetamines, at least not any of the good effects. What it does do though is aid directly in the synthesis of dopamine, the neurotransmitter that's entirely responsible for why amphetamines feel so good. Regular meth use can lead to a depletion of dopamine so magnesium is crucial maintainence.

No sourcing please
Okay, sorry, I thought it was okay as Kava is basically a legal health supplement, fully legal in USA, and many other countries as a pet supplement.

I would never consider sourcing any illicit substances or products, but i will take on board your comments here and sorry again.

Okay, sorry, I thought it was okay as Kava is basically a legal health supplement, fully legal in USA, and many other countries as a pet supplement.

I would never consider sourcing any illicit substances or products, but i will take on board your comments here and sorry again.

Yeh, sourcing of legal products is also against the rules. The only exceptions are test kits and other HR supplies such as syringes, micron filters etc..

It is a surprisingly powerful medicine, this way. So underrated. Garlic also has powerful effects on the brain. Air pilots are strictly not allowed to eat garlic.

For me also, it has a powerful antidepressant effect.

Can be very hard to tolerate sometimes though when the stomach and digestive system is in a poor state.

Although, ironically, raw garlic is also healing and stimulating for the insides and digestive system.

It is a surprisingly powerful medicine, this way. So underrated. Garlic also has powerful effects on the brain. Air pilots are strictly not allowed to eat garlic.

For me also, it has a powerful antidepressant effect.

Can be very hard to tolerate sometimes though when the stomach and digestive system is in a poor state.

Although, ironically, raw garlic is also healing and stimulating for the insides and digestive system.
Why are air pilots not allowed to eat garlic.

Ime it need's Basil to balance out its effects.

Why are air pilots not allowed to eat garlic.

Well to answer that question and I'm foggy on the specific facts as usual but the general idea from a very legitimate source from experts who were into measuring brain frequencies was that garlic slowed down reaction times considerably.

They concluded unquestionably that garlic has very substantial effects on the brain and brain function and possibly even neuro chemistry but that maybe meet elaborating haha so pinch of salt on that one please.

But basically it was really legitimately demonstrated that garlic slows down mental reaction times and their pilots were strictly forbidden from consuming garlic for this reason.

Another great irony in life something so extraordinary medicinal and potentially life protecting and saving which could have arguable adverse downsides for some people in various situations.

I personally use raw crushed organic garlic to manage the most severe and allergy symptoms imaginable due to long-term lyme disease and a severely compromised immune system and permanent severe respiratory infections and allergy symptoms.

I really could not cope with my infections and allergies without daily raw garlic intake so I have had so much consistent opportunities to observe the Direct interaction between raw garlic and psychoactive substances over decades of experience.

And I have to emphasise the game that I am yet to discover a greater food-based potentiator, of virtually every psychoactive substance I have used alongside it but in the manner I described above is most effective to crush it and leave it 10-minutes for the super medicine aspect of it to fully form, then swallowed on an empty stomach for detoxification and maximum antimicrobial action.

I use a large dose too, like 3 or 4 good cloves.

However just recently I started using one of those garlic grinding plates with a brush rather than a garlic crusher.

Plates which also work for ginger and many other dry spices etc.

It basically turns the garlic cloves into a really mushy fine paste and my stomach can tolerate it 10 times more easily that way vs bigger chunks pressed through a garlic crusher, which was frozen made considerable more digestive and stomach upset.

Cushed, raw garlic to strongly and positively increases the effects of all drugs I have mixed it with I am continually surprised to hear such little mention and report of this.

Haha, or LSD, Lovely Kava, cannabis....great combo and significant all round petentiation. Just very small doses of clean Psychedellics, noticeable effects but not "disruptive", in an intrusional, I don't mean a disturbing sense.....

Go surprisingly well with a kava session. Like just 25 micrograms of pure LSD, very small dose, is Cross-potentiated with the kava high, plus any cannabis.

So that the subtle yet noticeable effect of the low dose clean psychedelic is more than enough to produce a magical yet still ordinarily and perfectly comfortable and controllable experience enhancing the positive aspects of any other herbs consumed alongside, especially kava as I have said.

Last edited:
Never got Kava Kava working. It seems like the perfect missing natural calming agent and social lubricant.

The dried root neither capsule's of Solgar did anything. Except numbing my tongue. A guy I knew that lived on Fiji slammed nine cups and felt sober.

Mysterious stuff these Kavalactone's.

Well to answer that question and I'm foggy on the specific facts as usual but the general idea from a very legitimate source from experts who were into measuring brain frequencies was that garlic slowed down reaction times considerably.

I personally use raw crushed organic garlic to manage the most severe and allergy symptoms imaginable due to long-term lyme disease and a severely compromised immune system and permanent severe respiratory infections and allergy symptoms.

I really could not cope with my infections and allergies without daily raw garlic intake so I have had so much consistent opportunities to observe the Direct interaction between raw garlic and psychoactive substances over decades of experience.

However just recently I started using one of those garlic grinding plates with a brush rather than a garlic crusher.
Bizar about them pilot guidelines. May we conclude from that Garlic eater's are in general slower.

About the allergies. During a stay on a camping facility the guy that owned told mr the excact same. He used Allicin cap's from an American company started by a friend of his. Did miracles on his allergy.

My Garlic I squash with a sharp knife. Held flat. While it is in a pool of Celtic seasalt and extra virgin oil. It produces a puree, 10 min later add and enjoy. Get out the beginning shout's before use, and fresh beats dried.

Never got Kava Kava working. It seems like the perfect missing natural calming agent and social lubricant.

The dried root neither capsule's of Solgar did anything. Except numbing my tongue. A guy I knew that lived on Fiji slammed nine cups and felt sober.

Mysterious stuff these Kavalactone's.
Hi. Are you aware of the whole reverse tolerance aspect to kava, which is reported to affect some but not others.

Some people need to use kava daily for 2 to 3 weeks for the kavalactones to build up in the body, and I guess change something, so that tbe body adapts and the full effects can manifest.

Quality source is important too. And peparation method.

I use high quality root powder, add 40-50 grams to a blender, add a good teaspoon of sunflower lecithin, 1-1.25 Litres hottish water....leave about an hour, blend 2 minutes on high, 2 minutes on low, and strain.

The most potent and effective method.

But also, I put 25 grams in a strainer bag, plus sunflower lecithin, tie it round into a ball, loose enough but not too loose, add 300ml water and shake up and down in a jar or Alubottle for at least a minute.

I strain and repeat for 2 washes, mixing them together.

Kava absolutely blows my head off. I drank two 25 gram bag shakes last night, as above.

I ate some cannabis edibles, my first dose yesterday late at night, usually 2 or 3 times a day.

As soon as I started eating, the kava kicked in hard, potentiated by edibles, and I could only see with one eye closed.

Otherwise, my visual field was a cross-eyed kalaideskope.

I take tons of LSD, eat and vape organic weed daily, lots of past drug use, thousands of e's and most main drugs...

And kava really fucks me up. That buzz last night from 50 grams worth was freaking incredible, except I was buzzing too much to be able to eat.

It caught me off guard. I have had a handful of experiences this year, being so totally wasted on Kava, more than anything else.

Very effective, fast method. Sunflower lecithin makes a real difference.