The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids OtC Codeine in Croatia ?

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hi, i am here on vacation And i would need to know if Croatia still Sells OtC Codeine based meds ? Also, what Is good instead od sndri antidepressants OtC too ? Would like to score some amphets. But no chance probably.

yeah it is called Caffetine but pronounced (caffe-teen), it is 10mg codeine with 250mg paracetamol and 200mg propifenazon and cofein
Plivadon which is also the same or similar with 10mg codeine max
no prescription needed

OTC antidepressants??

amphetamine here is sulphate and it is shitty in quality, but no fear of fent, just low quality speed

Man, up till around 2020, in the US state I lived in at the time would sell codeine/ guaifenesin syrup with no prescription, IF, and that's a big IF, you could find a store with a pharmacist that was aware that it was not prescription only. I can't remember the exact law, because I haven't bought it in quite some time, but as long as it had another medicine that it was cut with, and didn't contain over 200 and something milligrams total, it was OTC. Robitussin AC came in a bottle that met that exact specification limit.

I found a chain store that had a price and glitch and was getting the bottles for less than a dollar each.

Sorry it's not as specific answer to your question, but I'm just reminiscing about OTC codeine. 🙂 Good luck with your search.