• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Orphenadrine and Other Deliriants

BrugmansiaFreak

Bluelighter
Hi, this is my first post here! First I wanna discourage anyone to do any deliriant. They're not safe, scary as a fuck and poisoning drugs.
Said that I wanna left clear that I enjoy deliriants. I did brugmansia, trihexyphenidyl, biperiden, dimenhydrinate, atropine (pure) and zolpidem.
So, as well as deliriants, I like dissociatives but I only did DXM and K one time. I was looking for something to give a little dissociative-space head in a deliriant trip.
Why I'm talking about orphenadrine? Well, is OTC where I live and I can't get memantine or amantadine without a script. I take antipsychotics and biperiden aren't effective, I'm thinking to ask amantadine to my doctor to replace the biperiden.
If I couldn't get, do you think orphenadrine will do the work? Both are anticholinergics by itself (will potentiate any anticholinergic and I don't need to take too much) and are NMDA antagonists (weak) so will not interfere on trip by more strong dissociatives (one time I mixed brugmansia with DXM and I can't remember too much.
Anyway, what the deliriant freaks think?
ONE MORE TIME I WANNA BE CLEAR HERE: DON'T TOUCH DELIRIANTS IF YOU'RE NOT A DELIRIANT FREAK LIKE ME AND OTHERS.

Thank you!

you just being in your bed after taking DELIRIANTS then you wake up from bed go to bl posting something then go to drink some water and go outside then return talk to your father after that you wake from bed and realize that all of this actions was a day dream which you can't control because of *DELIRIANTS*
i was enjoying the moderate antidepressant effect of DELIRIANTS before but after tolerance develop you get just day dream which i started to being enjoy it also.
It's different for each person I think... Anyway, wasn't what I ask. Good luck.

While I like and love dissociatives, have always been wary about delirants - associate them with being unable to distinguish what belongs to this reality here & now and what not, and thus a high chance of messing something up.
That said, once I did 500mg diphenhydramine and only got a feeling like I was built of gum and some lingering uncomfort. Also on one occasion got biperiden to reverse haloperidol induced dyskinesia and it kept me up all night.
Just saw that they sell orphenadrine here too, maybe need to get some, it looks interesting. Edit: Only in combination with paracetamol. :(

While I like and love dissociatives, have always been wary about delirants - associate them with being unable to distinguish what belongs to this reality here & now and what not, and thus a high chance of messing something up.
That said, once I did 500mg diphenhydramine and only got a feeling like I was built of gum and some lingering uncomfort. Also on one occasion got biperiden to reverse haloperidol induced dyskinesia and it kept me up all night.
Just saw that they sell orphenadrine here too, maybe need to get some, it looks interesting. Edit: Only in combination with paracetamol. :(
If you try I would like to read your experiences with orphenadrine