• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Origin NYE - Perth

biggest dubstep event ive came across in WA. beyonde excited

just got home from break fest at belvoir. its the most beautiful setting ever. hopefully they can clean up the mess before origin lol

does anyone have info they can pm me about WA doofs happening soon, i hear talk of people going to origin then after they fav set, moving on to a doof D:

^ As have I man..I guess we'll just follow the crowds :p

Leaving now. For all the Bluelighters going, party hard and be safe!

Last edited:
hellsssss yeahh was off chops!!Best night of my life for sure. Did anyone see a bloke throwing up into a bin gurning hes tits off then having a little nanna nap if so that was me too much molly :p

$150 for the taxi ride there :\ and fml i missed modestep :(

Last edited:
Wow, where do you live? Was only $70 from the city last year.

the prick ripped us he knew we were off guts he was askin what pills we were on ect ect it was close to the city lol i dont really know perth that well i live in bunbury n we all droped as soon as we left the hotel so the traino was a HUUUUUUUUGE mission n we justed wanted to get there :) lucky we did get a taxi cos i thought it was on in joondalup for somereason. it was a maxitaxi or what ever there called if that makes much of a diff

Last edited:
Last years Origin was better, better music (I heard rNb) this origin which I wasnt too happy about. Also last origin had a few bouncy castles which was preety cool.

^ Agreed.

I WANT MY BOUNCY CASTLES DAMMIT!! >.<

Parkway Drive after Borgore? What the fuck was with that? Last years was much better.

HERES a video i recorded of borgore playing scary monsters and nice spirits :D

I'll chuck some pics up tomorrow n hopefuly some more videos :D