• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Ordering RCs with confidence: using tools like VPNs, PGP Public keys etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paralysisinanalysis

Greenlighter
Hi, advice (if it's allowed to ask lol) recommendations for ordering RC's as safely and securely as possible.

Use a VPN, PGP public key (seems very hard to work out how to however) is it essential to order RCs through dark web, even if using crypto, a VPN and a PGP public key? Or safe enough to just use a VPN, crypto etc on normal Internet?

Any advice would be appreciated

Be aware that dark web RC vendors, specially when from Asia, have a notorious tendency of fucking stuff up like mislabeling chemicals etc.pp. the only negative experiences I made with RCs were with stuff I ordered from the dark web and from Asia intending to cut the middlemen and to save money. When ordering stuff that is legal in the place where you live you should mostly care about not getting ripped, correct me if I'm wrong but afaik there's no need for VPN and PGP when dealing with legal chemicals and that's what RCs are about in the end, to be legal.

Thank you for the info. The RCs in this case may not be legal in country of interest. Hence why VPN and PGP public key was enquired about. Thank you for sharing your experience anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.