Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Orange MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yotreeman

Greenlighter
I've seen a lot of an orange-colored crystal-like substance around town lately that is supposed to be relatively pure MDMA. It's supposedly been tested and is 80+ percent pure, and from what I've been told, the roll is totally authentic.

Has it just been dyed? Can molly be more orange-colored, instead of yellow or brown-ish (when unwashed)? Or is it more likely another drug?

Last edited:
No one can tell you the answer here, also you don't have to use things like "your dog" or "swim". Nobody cares and obviously know it's you....

Anyways there's no way to tell if it's real mdma or not without a test kit, I mean sure if you were experienced or not you could tell we other it was mdma or not but I'm pretty sure orange isn't a color that mdma can typically be, but please someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have seen an almost orange yellowish chemical very often known as methylone or bk-mdma but never a solid orange colored moonrock

And I meant it can be without being dyed but still please correct me someone

Those were my thoughts. I've had real MDMA before, and it was a whitish-brown color, and looked nothing like the batch going through town recently. However, at least one *experienced* drug user seems to think it's actually molly, and the descriptions people have given me sound like a legit roll.

It's the color that throws me off. I've heard MDMA can essentially be anything from clear crystal, to yellow, to dirty brown-yellow - I've never heard of orange before now.

Color is not an indication of anything other then the color it is. As impurities can be very minor and still effect color, think of dropping a single drop of blue food coloring in an 8oz glass of water. You can pretty much dye a crystal any color you can think of and not effect its purity all that much.

If I were you I would go buy a 30 dollar Amazon gift card and get a test kit on there using a temp account, that is if you have some kind of hang up about purchasing one directly through a vendor.

Its just leftover impurities plain and simple.
Ive heard and with experience that sometimes leftover impurities can very slightly give extra character to the experience.

Also that flakka crap is often a orange type of color.

U cant even go by what an "experienced" drug user said because most peiple cant tell the difference between mdma,methylone,5mapb..the only way to tell is a test kit..ive seen mdma in a few different colors..

Most ppl that think they are experienced with mdma have actually never done the real thing..theres so many similar RCs out there and with them being cheaper most dealers dont even try to get real mdma

Recently a 5mapb/4fa mix was goin around and alot of younger ppl i talked to were "rolling so hard" lol kids these days.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm aware of the sheer amounts of research chemicals going around these days. But oh well, who knows. I'm not interested in doing it myself, was just a bit curious.

Color is not an indication of anything other then the color it is. As impurities can be very minor and still effect color, think of dropping a single drop of blue food coloring in an 8oz glass of water. You can pretty much dye a crystal any color you can think of and not effect its purity all that much.
Sure. I'd just never heard of MDMA "naturally" being bright orange. I suppose someone could have just dyed it, for some reason. *shrugs*

U cant even go by what an "experienced" drug user said because most peiple cant tell the difference between mdma,methylone,5mapb..the only way to tell is a test kit..ive seen mdma in a few different colors..

Most ppl that think they are experienced with mdma have actually never done the real thing..theres so many similar RCs out there and with them being cheaper most dealers dont even try to get real mdma

Recently a 5mapb/4fa mix was goin around and alot of younger ppl i talked to were "rolling so hard" lol kids these days.

Specifically what i was saying was what others said AND based on my experience with different colors of tested positive mdma. And yeah i know what you mean by kids these days. These new young rollers dont kno jack.

Ive had real mdma in tan, brown and a light hue of purple. The purple felt extra special to me, but not by a huge difference though.

As everyone already said we have no way of offering you any certainty about what drug you have, whether it's MDMA or not. Guessing at it could do more harm than good and so isn't allowed on bluelight. I'm closing this thread, if you have any questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.