Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Orange MDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenlighter
recently came across some "mda" but its an orange colour... Is it fake? has anyone else seen this? thanks

There is no way you can tell without having it tested, but even if it does come back as MDA it's likely full of synthesis impurities.

You should consider doing an acetone wash, after it tests as the real deal of course

We used to get shit loads of pinkish MDA powder back alog time ago, it was really powerful shit!

I currently have some orange MDA powder as well. Obtained from a reliable source, though it dead set does NOTHING for me at all. 200mg down (1 point up the nose, 1 down the throat) and not even any pupil dilation. Tasted like absolute rat shit though, so I've got no idea.

^ That doesnt sound like MDA then obviously. Your reliable source just got less reliable I think.

There is no way you can tell without having it tested, but even if it does come back as MDA it's likely full of synthesis impurities.

You should consider doing an acetone wash, after it tests as the real deal of course

This. Speculation is pointless, and substance IDs are prohibited by the forum guidelines. Closed. Feel free to start a new thread if and when you do test it, which I absolutely view as a necessity prior to consumption. If you have any questions use the PM me link in my signature below.

Status
Not open for further replies.