(South Australia) Orange DJ

festivalfun

Bluelighter
This report was posted on www.pillreports.com this afternoon.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26358

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but I wish to know if there are any bluelighters who maybe don't use PR often that could possibly back these up?

As all Adelaideans know, MDMA is a rare thing in our small town and I'm going crazy at the thought that it could be coming back...

Thanks guys.

Festivalfun :)

INDEED INDEED. would like to hear from an old schooler about this one.

until then, its all hearsay+rumours ^^

so calling all you old school a-town pillers. come outta your rock and make an effort yo

ok after abit of ringing around,

my guy says these guys are genuine dutch imports, legit as they come, apparently there low volume tho, word is that someone walked these in from a holiday! hahaha, anyway hopefully getting some for the weekend! :)

lucky you peterpellet :)

You must post a trip report after bro :)

yer i still need to get hold of them! fucking taking ages, i was offered 150ug shivas, but i turned them down, i want the 200 ones haha

ok after abit of ringing around,

apparently there low volume tho, word is that someone walked these in from a holiday! hahaha, anyway hopefully getting some for the weekend! :)

just the words i didnt want to hear! Ahh well thought that was going to be the case. I hope i can get a chance to try some of these, Been missing that love since 08.

Hope theres enough around for everyone to get a taste of then they wont want anything else

Peterpellet's got them. I'm pretty confident when I say they're already long gone. :(

Yep pretty sure these were low volume and now gone... Why are we getting so much dud stuff??? melbourne had the tiestos... where are ours!!!

Tiestos long gone imo

Ghandi01 I assume your fm qld or wa?

Well even if we've had a few bix, still want them in constant supply

Also want some of those 2c bix frm syd....wouldnt mind some tripstacy

hey mate, nah from Adelaide, i would stock up for sure if anything got around... i really really want some decent stuff... the 2c im not a fan of my self :(

so i had these,

very very nice clean high, gone completely, and feel pretty good the day after.

++