• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Orange Bupe strip with green 8?

dealinginhope

Greenlighter
Has anybody come across suboxone or buprenorphine strips that are all orange with just a green 8 imprinted in the middle of them? I can't find any info on the web about them, can anybody give me any info?

Pretty sure those are the new Dr Reddys strips. Many folks have been complaining about them including myself.

-GC

Pretty sure those are the new Dr Reddys strips. Many folks have been complaining about them including myself.

-GC
I take them they work just as well as the brand name. And I would know I was on brand subs for 10 years.

^^Interesting. Yea I only tried them one night and it started to feel like generic subutex I’ve taken in the past with a weird head pressure bordering on headache. Looked it up after and noticed similar reports.

How long have you been taking Dr Reddys?

-GC

sorry but whats subutex like a fenta like drug? buprenorphine sounds kinda weird to me i would stick to somthing more tried and tested. PS i HATE naloxone, naltrexone

but that obvious ;D its an antagonist not a drug unles u wana go low low low low

^^Interesting. Yea I only tried them one night and it started to feel like generic subutex I’ve taken in the past with a weird head pressure bordering on headache. Looked it up after and noticed similar reports.

How long have you been taking Dr Reddys?

-GC
I’ve been them for about a month. I had actually tapered off subs and got back on them recently.

My doc wrote the script, I filled it and I took two 8mg of the Dr Reddys and got high as hell.

Has anybody come across suboxone or buprenorphine strips that are all orange with just a green 8 imprinted in the middle of them? I can't find any info on the web about them, can anybody give me any info?
I've been seeing more generic sub brands lately. I'm pretty sure ur describing the ones I get. Are they I'm a white or yellow package? The name brand is a blue package

Strips and films for buprenorphine and fentanyl and so forth -- is the idea to make an alternative transmucousal delivery system for the medication with more surface area than a tablet, lozenge, or lozenge-on-a-stick and therefore delivers the drug all at once , all other things being equal?

The Fentora fentanyl buccal tablet which fizzes was a great idea for another delivery system. Any time you add bubbles it will cause faster absorption -- like way back when breaking Alka-Selzer Cold Medicine into pieces, putting them betwixt my cheek and jaw, and squirting Codiclear or Numorphan or Dilaudid HP on them so it all went through the lining of my mouth faster and hit harder. I actually did that with the young lady who first taught me about potentiating opioids with antihistamines; she is a saint. . . . If you have your significant other or another squeeze with you, it is possible to make all that into the equivalent of a "snowball" so that you both can get some, as in the term "Snowball Queen"* which one encounters in Little Red Riding Hood . . .

---
* I cannot believe Wikipedia is the only place with an accurate definition for this, quality control is worse than one may think. Why? I guess the same thing that let the air out of three of the tyres on Usenet. People like Milgram found who shouldn't have any kind of power getting it then trying to close the drawbridge. It seems that the way the old and/or noisy WP folks mob contributors who are or appear to be newer, delete things with reckless abandon, and hammer the newer contributors and those with other ideas to freeze them out does most of this. Basically bush league power-tripping. I have seen the mandarins, self-appointed, I guess, over there crow about how distrustful and misanthropic they are as if it makes them better contributors, and they seem to traffic in truly bizarre and ostensibly self-serving ideas like "hidden vandalism" (the latter word being a shibboleth and catch-all for anything they don't like, sort of like Joe Mc Carthy and Communist) and even stranger ones still . . . It all makes for mediocre content which diminishes further over time . . . I did enough reading there to know not even to try to contribute, and my organisation and I formally have had to follow a number of wise professors we know and declare that WP is neither an acceptable source nor destination for any of our work (the pharmacology and medical articles really have taken a hit over the years, some of it like the former navigation box for opioids being subjected to just wanton destruction for no visible reason) but here we go.

Needless to say there is no real WP discussion of the reality behind the fake Opioid Cri$i$ and so on, but what I saw happen to the article about the abominations of 11. September 2001 was the worst -- long about 2008 there was perfectly well-sourced information about all aspects of it, and the article as a whole could serve as a roadmap and preliminary bibliography for someone wanting to do a more in-depth investigation which ties together the known information and a lot of miscellaneous strange things. The roadmap/bibliography use for WP was my original hope for it, and it is next to useless for most topics now.