• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oramorph-- use by date, does it matter???

Sk1500

Bluelighter
I have come across 10x 100ml bottles of Oramorph (sealed), which date back to 2020!!!

Does anyone know if this would actually make any difference or is it just that as with all meds and foods it is a legal requirement.

If anyone knows then I'd be grateful.

Cheers my friends 👍

If it was sealed and kept in a cool dry place it's fine. I think use by dates are only beneficial on perishables like fresh meat and dairy products.

I found a bottle of benzos when my Mom and I were cleaning out my Grandmas house after she died and they were over 10 years old. She had them in a cigar box in a cool dry place and they worked just fine.

I have come across 10x 100ml bottles of Oramorph (sealed), which date back to 2020!!!

Does anyone know if this would actually make any difference or is it just that as with all meds and foods it is a legal requirement.

If anyone knows then I'd be grateful.

Cheers my friends 👍
It will be fine as long as it's sealed.

Watch it with that stuff though, when I first used some I'd been doing heroin over 15 years but that stuff hits so different to smoking or even shooting heroin.
You drink it & it doesn't hit quick, it takes a bit of time & comes on so clean in the high compared to street heroin you could quite easy assume it was weak & drink a load more, when it did kick in I went on the nod for hours, it can kick like a Mississippi levee camp mule.

It will be fine as long as it's sealed.

Watch it with that stuff though, when I first used some I'd been doing heroin over 15 years but that stuff hits so different to smoking or even shooting heroin.
You drink it & it doesn't hit quick, it takes a bit of time & comes on so clean in the high compared to street heroin you could quite easy assume it was weak & drink a load more, when it did kick in I went on the nod for hours, it can kick like a Mississippi levee camp mule.
Cheers my friend, I'm all good I've been on it since June. I get prescribed 500ml bottle a week, down from 560ml. I also have minimum of 50g podspresso up to 200g, plus in last week or so been on 2x Oxycontin 40s with time release broken, can't believe how easy it is to do!!!!.....also prescribed 40mg diazepam daily, been saving up for few weeks though and having about ½, plus 3 or 4 Cyclizine a day and on 3x 750mg Roxabin (been saving about halve), also got about 35,000mg of pregabs (trying not to take but good bartering tool lol), sometimes have none sometimes about 900mg. Plus always got white grapefruit, DXM, few boxes of codeine phosphate, few boxes of DHC and 14kg of really good pods.

The only thing that really effects me is the Oxys and as I've been on Diazepam for 10 years but usually only take 20mg. If I took 70-120mg then I'd feel that again.

Bit worried how little gets me anymore, doing my best to avoid gear.

Appreciate you looking out for me though my friend 👍

If it was sealed and kept in a cool dry place it's fine. I think use by dates are only beneficial on perishables like fresh meat and dairy products.

I found a bottle of benzos when my Mom and I were cleaning out my Grandmas house after she died and they were over 10 years old. She had them in a cigar box in a cool dry place and they worked just fine.
Your user name concerns me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I trust you.

Thanks my friend

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Horrific stuff imo.
Yh I don't like really..... got some Zopiclone somewhere too actually. With everything else though I try not to take.

If I have the patience, then 2nd best after Oxy is espresso maker pod powder, 2 makers at once, 2 runs for each powder, keep recycling the same tea in and then if I use same tea and have patience and do 3 goes 75-80g per espresso maker, running twice per cup worth using 2 makers and reuse 3x it tastes like biting into tablets, even with ½ bag of sugar and bottle of lemon juice plus 1 or 2 grapefruit.

Anything that tastes that bad is going to frighten off even molds & bacteria! 🤣

Actually, the high sugar content prevents anything growing in it, as it draws all the water out of any cell that lands on it (it's how things like syrup/treacle preserve things; the joys of osmosis!). Also, it attempts to try and cover the hideous bitterness of morphine (it fails miserably: morphine is second only to quinine - the bitterest substance known to man, according to the Guinness Book of Records!).