European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Oramorph oral solution iv injection

Junkiesquirrel

Greenlighter
Long story short. .stuck miles away from home..been heroine addict for over ten years..been trying to find information on iv use of oramorph oral solution.. have access to df118 continue about 100x 30mg tabs and 80mg methadone. I'm stuck her for few more days . I have 1 x bottle of 200mg oramorph oral solution and read conflicting ideas about iv use. It's only 5mg per 2.5ml..but large barrels are not a problem. .I assumed I could use a u100 with filter in the top of the pinew lid to draw it directly out of the bottle 1ml at a time..any ideas

Vouch for what was said in the older thread. IVing a substance with sucrose and alcohol is a really bad idea. As I understand it, a micron filter won't get rid of either component. If you're really determined to use, oral or plugging are much safer.

Thanks guys ..not slept I took another 17 x 30mg tabs of df forte...and 10ml of oramorphe but only took the edge off..my heroin habit is huge at the moment take 1g in two hits before work..two after and either have gear in the evening or take 80mg methadone and still wake up ill though the methadone use isn't daily. God knows how I got this bad I work seven days a week and it seems working thru the summer has seen my habit go through the roof..last few years I had a meth script but they took it off me when they found out i was on weekly pick up and my Mrs was picking it up for me..been clean on method and hardly used in years and that's how I get rewarded..now get called to emergency and not told we would be staying I've taken the mess i had just incase but seems like I'm here a bit longer yet.don't really like climbing trees with a chainsaw on gear...I'd rather be on subutex but the amount I'd need makes it impossible ...thanks guys think I'll leave it lol...been taking naproxin gabapentin benadryl paracetamol too...it's all helped a lot but tired heavy legs feeling and no sleep is a disaster waiting to happen in my line of work