Oral Sex Roll Call!!!! :P){i}(

AcidBurn

Bluelighter
I hope you bluelighters can forgive such a crude string
biggrin.gif

So how many female bluelighters enjoy accepting oral sex more than having actual intercourse?
How many male bluelighters enjoy perfoming oral sex? How many hate it?
Personally, I love giving head to girls! I'd do it for hours and hours, and not demand anything in return.
Ohh yes.. Im a freak!
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

My kinda man.............
Just kiddin!!
Are you talking about whilst on E or not???
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Either.. but principly while sober.. if things are different while rollin'.. by all means say so
smile.gif

------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

I actually prefer to give rather than to receive. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to force you to stop or anything! And while on E, I could perform oral sex on my boyfriend all night! It satisfies my oral fixation and it doesn't suck for him either! (Pardon my pun!
smile.gif
) Even if it we're on some of the pills that leave him with a non-existent erection, sucking on him gives us both amazing amounts of pleasure. And when I'm on E I care most about how OTHER people are feeling, rather than myself. His responses to my oral favors just make me roll harder! It's great! And I cannot wait until Saturday night now that I've talked about this!
redface.gif
smile.gif

A girls gotta keep some secrets...........
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Um hm... Well I am a strange gurlie. I luv intercourse. I hardly ever let my boy go down on me... He tries, coz he likes it and he wants so badly to please me, but ehhch.. I dunno. I had an experience way too young where I was sorta taken advantage of, and most of it was, yanno, *that*, so whenever Matthew tries it his goatee ends up tickling me and I end up thinking about laying on that stupid dirty mattress years and years ago feeling pawed and gross and scared, so I usually wind up yanking him up and suggesting can we maybe please just fuck.
~*~ Ashke, feeling blunt today ~*~

LOL... omg.. when I got back to the Discussion index and looked again at that subject I finally got what Acidburn was trying to do with those symbols at the end.. haha.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

That is funny, Acidburn. I didn't notice it either.
Niether my GF or I really like oral sex on E, but sometimes like KrisJane22 said, she'll go down on me for her oral fixation. We have sex on shrooms any chance we get, and that is fuckin phoenominal. I could stay down there all night. And when you cum, I thought my whole body was going out the tip of my pecker.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

AcidBurn,
I'm in the same boat as you.....I love to give when it comes to oral sex. I'd stay down there all night if given the opportunity. That's not to say that I like it better than actual intercourse, but it is definitely something I enjoy doing for my woman. Haven't tried it while rolling but I'd imagine it being even better! Geez, I guess I'm a freak too! Heh.
smile.gif

PLUR baby, PLUR...
Chipmunk

I can't believe I'm answering this post..but what the hell....Oral sex is fuckin awesome on a road trip, ridin down the road, doin it!! Love it, turns my man on too, so that's even better.......as far as for me, I wouldn't have a man that wouldn't 'perform' so to speak!!! I always wondered what a guy is thinking while he's down there!! So any of you men wanna fill me in ,,,feel free!!!!
smile.gif

well Enerbunny, being a doctor I will attempt to give you my best insight.
Most men that I know really enjoy giving head to a girl and i myself love it almost as much as I love rolling. I swear its true and not bullshit. I love giving head alot.
Anyways, whats going through my mind is that I am just trying to play to the emotions of the girl. Its best when the girl tells me how she wants it or how to improve it because then she gets the best orgasms ever. So I am just having fun more than anything and trying to pay close attention to the girl so I can improve the sensations.
that is the Doctor's take on giving head.
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

ok, i'll let you inside my head when i'm doin the deed...why not?
a LONG time ago, i heard a stand up routine by sam kinneson (sp?). he said that the best way to eat a girl out was to 'lick the alphabet'....well, he wasn't kidding! works like a champ
smile.gif

ABCDEFG...HIJKLMNOP...
you get the idea...
smile.gif

Siigh.. you guys are making me wish I *could* enjoy it. Stupid psyche.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

The alphabet?? I've heard of the circle dot T thing but never the alphabet....hahahahah that's good.....Just wondering if you weren't thinking about what you had to do the next day or somehting
smile.gif
just kidding!! well I can't lie, my mind gets off subject sometimes when giving oral sex, but I have a short attention span anyways!!! Thanks to my lovely friends E & G!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey, Acidburn and Chipmunk, you guys wanna get together sometime or what?
No, just kidding, that was terrible
smile.gif
smile.gif

Anyways, I love oral sex and intercourse the same. For me, they go together quite nicely! Like when a guy goes down on me it makes me want to have sex, ya know what I mean?

yummy... love the subject... well i'll have to say i love to recv. but nothing better than 69... but i'm a bit torn b/c love intercourse just the same... i'll post another even juicier question:)

no problems here I really enjoy givin'
and wouldn't mind at all if I didn't get anything...
------------------
Thought is full of lies. If you feel, you will see the truth.
Only your feelings can show you the real beauty of a person.

i love giving head to women....like the man once said...get down there, bring a lunch, and plan on staying for a while. Plus its great when you've got a vocal woman who will grab you and guide you exactly where she wants you to go, or tell you in graphic terms what she wants you to do...Mmmmm...
Now Im going to have to try that while rolling...
smile.gif

soulwatcher

Y'know, I had a lot typed here, but I think I'll just go with a big ol' no-comment
smile.gif
Anyhow, s'kinda weird, but I know a buncha girls who are like Ashke in their preferences (though the reasons differ, most likely). One of my best friends LOOOOVES intercourse and, well, the /giving/ of oral sex, but can't stand having someone go down on her. Her bf meanwhile actually enjoys going south (at least, last time we talked about such things, which was awhile ago).
S'just kinda weird cuz I hear girls ranting elsewhere about how their boys hate the deed or how they hate doing their own deed. I always get the weirdo friends
smile.gif
. Not that I'm complaining in the least bit! (Ahem, no, not cuzza that, geez - I'm a good boy.)
I had to stare at that symbol string in the subject for a few moments before I realized what was going on there. And then promptly laughed my ass off, but still
smile.gif
Loupy