• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Oral sex guys and girls

Can't speak for the mortgage situation, but the way I see it you should be giving exactly what you get. I couldn't imagine allowing myself to get a little selfish and just let it slide, I mean "do unto others" and all that. I wouldn't like it if someone rarely gave me head while I did it all the time, so I don't really think it's courteous. And besides that, it's pretty fucking fun. Being able to taste someone, make them moan and shriek if you do it right, it shows you care. If you don't like the taste, you can use something flavoured like body butter. It makes a girl feel loved, and because of the possibility to come more often, sex is a lot better for both of you, because she's highly stimulated, knows you're attentive, and wants to "get you back". I'd seriously recommend it as I find it more enjoyable and less demanding than other sex acts. It's intoxicating for everyone.

I don't want to be rude to you man, but yeah, you sound a little unfair and I'd say that to any man. I don't get people who won't go down on their partner, like not at all. Cmon man it's tongue, you put your tongue everywhere else on her body, what's stopping you? And another thing..maybe it's just me fellas but a cock isn't exactly a pretty thing. I find it strange and awesome that girls are willing to stuff one down their mouths and make the effort, so why can't we? But maybe I'm speaking out of turn as I actually quite like giving oral sex. You do you at the end of the day, but I literally can't see a negative if you did it more, and only negatives if you stay content to have an uneven relationship.

Last edited:
I would rather eat pussy than get a blowjob. I'm adicted to eating pussy

Damn your lucky I'm in the exact opposite situation. I go down on my chick at least 20 minutes for every minute she goes down on me lol. But I enjoy it and honestly enjoy getting her off more then my own orgasm. That said there's plenty of times where I would love to just lay back and get an amazing blow Job. Unfortunately with her gag issues along with body fluid related issues that's not an option. ��

But I enjoy it and honestly enjoy getting her off more then my own orgasm.

This right here is the key to having a really good sex life. My girl and I both feel that way about each other. Makes for some happy campers. :)

Ever have sex in a tent while camping? It's a good way to wait out a rainstorm.

Imo sex should be fair regardless of what else you do in the relationship. Sex is a separate component and both partners need to be satisfied.