• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Oral sex (going down) on a woman while high on meth (a drug or individual thing)?

Ineedanswers2015

Bluelighter
Just curious?
And this could most certainly be an individual preference/choice, and I respect that completely.

BUT...

Is there any reason a man would not want to perform oral sex on a woman while high on meth?
Not to mention, he may have dentures due to a car accident years ago.

Any thoughts on maybe WHY this man wouldn't (or couldn't) perform oral sex?

Thanks for any insight.

Bahahaha 'he may have dentures'

I never have used meth so I really have nothing to contribute but this made me laugh. You can be honest OP, if your man has dentures its not a crime.

So you posted this on drugs forum too.
I assume you are talking from experience. So he didn't want to go down on you.
Shame, he didn't know what he was missing.
No big deal, some guys are like that.

Bahahaha 'he may have dentures'

I never have used meth so I really have nothing to contribute but this made me laugh. You can be honest OP, if your man has dentures its not a crime.

Queenbee,
You cracked me up too! ;)
That was another secret that he was hiding along with the meth addiction. However, I am sure that was the next that I was going to find out for sure.
Yes, this man has a few issues with addiction (i.e. car accident due to alcohol).

So you posted this on drugs forum too.
I assume you are talking from experience. So he didn't want to go down on you.
Shame, he didn't know what he was missing.
No big deal, some guys are like that.

I did.
Yes, from my personal experience (sadly). No, he didn't want to go down on me, but loved that I shaved, blah blah blah.
"Give him time."
Yadda Yadda

And, I do have good hygiene and a piercing too, which he liked.
However, I do respect if people need time to do that.
Yet, I don't think that time will ever come around now.

Extremely dry mouth, or very poor hygiene which are both things that meth can do.

If someone uses meth their teeth can rot and fall too.

Do you really want to have sex with this guy that you posted about the other day? I thought you were going to cut off contact with him? Or is this someone else?

Extremely dry mouth, or very poor hygiene which are both things that meth can do.

If someone uses meth their teeth can rot and fall too.

Do you really want to have sex with this guy that you posted about the other day? I thought you were going to cut off contact with him? Or is this someone else?

True, BUT...
I think this guy has dentures due to a car accident years ago from drinking and drinking, SO he may not have to worry about his teeth falling out?

No, you are correct - this is the same guy.
Oh, contact has been cut off (mostly by him, which is still a blessing for me), so I'm sure physical contact will not be happening.
I was just wondering about this for a while.
You make an excellent point - why would I want to have sex with this guy?

i've never tried meth but from my male friend that have they said it led to crazy nights in bed. Those nights included endless oral and sex because they were tireless.

i've never tried meth but from my male friend that have they said it led to crazy nights in bed. Those nights included endless oral and sex because they were tireless.

Mitchellgraham,
I didn't get that one from this guy. I was assuming that was the way it was with most people?
I was wrong.