oral raw powders

rs3playa

Greenlighter
couldn't help but notice that although things like Nolvadex are pretty expensive, you can buy the raw powder of it (Tamoxifen) for dirt cheap.
considering that it's an oral, single chemical, wouldn't you just have to put the raw powder in a solvent or veggie capsule and literally have the same thing as nolvadex but significantly cheaper? or is there more to it than that?

couldn't help but notice that although things like Nolvadex are pretty expensive, you can buy the raw powder of it (Tamoxifen) for dirt cheap.
considering that it's an oral, single chemical, wouldn't you just have to put the raw powder in a solvent or veggie capsule and literally have the same thing as nolvadex but significantly cheaper? or is there more to it than that?
Yes, as long as you can find a suitable solvent or have a scale that can reliably measure 10-20mg to make the caps, in theory there should not be any major difference between the powder and a pill.

In practice, the differences lie in the purity of the chemical you will get (unknown), and in the absorption time, as the pharma pills may take longer to absorb, although this can be countered by taking 2 smaller doses per day instead of one.

In my opinion it's better to save up the money to buy the pharma grade product so you can be sure of what you are getting.

Lots of people buy the raw powder and with things like tamoxifen, the half life is long enough to where any difference in absorption time doesn't really matter. If it's a reliable source, go for it.

I have bought bulk oils and raws since 2015 and never received what I didn't order. I would never pay 100x for Rx. You can get 10g of raw anavar for 75% what most people pay for 100 x 100mg pills. The big difference being those 100mg pills likely have 20-50mg active oxandrolone in them. The raw powder often being 98-99% purity. I commonly see people say they've run 100mg anavar with few results. I can run 20mg pure anavar and see changes within a week. if I took 100mg I would be so tight full and probably cramp out from leg pumps just walking to my car.

most vendors will only sell a 5-10g minimum 'sample' of raws. But even so it's only a couple hundred bucks. These vendors often deal in 100-1000g quantities.

If you have a scale and don't mind capping raws then it's BY FAR the way to go.

All this same logic goes for oils. You can get premaid vials, not even just raws.

edit: Sorry idk why I thought you were posting on anavar. Tamoxifen, serms, etc can be as much as 10% of the cost you see for prepackaged.

Last edited:
I would steer clear of all raw powders, there weak and most likely toxic, China has no safety quality control