• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

oral presentations

^ Yeah I was thinking about benzos...

I saw the thread "Drugs to aid with public speaking".

So I got an idea.

whoa....no.
This would likely increase anxiety.

ebola

^ Yeah I thought it would too. I talked to a friend yesterday on the phone about this subject. I came to the conclusion it ultimately depends on the individual. o it's possible that that type of coffee whatever it maybe works for him. But I believe stimulants make the situation worse for the majority of people.

Thanks for y'alls input.

Nobody even pays attention during speechs in class. Look around everyone is fiddling with their pencils, or daydreaming. Nobody in the class cares what your presentation is about, or even how you present it. Obviously if your really entertaining or do something ridiculous then they will. But if you go up there and "My presentation is blah blah blah....." Everyone tunes out. So if no one else cares you shouldn't either and that'll make it easier.

'x2stpsfrmnowhere' is so right. Atleast in most of the classes I've been in.

I just recently noticed this in my networking class. I have to do a presentation. Nobody was paying any attention to the first guy that went. The only thing I was thinking about was how nervous I am going to be when I do mine. Half the students in my class have laptops. And they are always messing around on them. The younger kid in front of me is always on the 'World of Warcraft' message boards and talking to his friends.

So I'm not so worried now. I'll just think about stuff like that.