• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc oral pain

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Is it okay to administer lignocaine Hydrochloride and Adrenaline Bitartrate 2 percent with Adrenaline at home without a doctor or would that be unsafe??

I think the issue is if you feel you need to administer lidocaine and adrenaline. This to me sounds like you are in a LOT of pain and numbing it and using a vasoconstrictor would probably just increase the amount of time your able to tolerate it which could lead to a increase in damage from whatever is causing this pain.

I think the issue is if you feel you need to administer lidocaine and adrenaline. This to me sounds like you are in a LOT of pain and numbing it and using a vasoconstrictor would probably just increase the amount of time your able to tolerate it which could lead to a increase in damage from whatever is causing this pain.

I need all my teeth pulled I'm in constant pain multiple exsposed nerves I'm also gonna ask my doctor for somas or butalbital/asprin/caffiene as he told me he can't write opiates

Ahhh my bad. My concern is the adrenaline and lidocaine being absorbed by the body since the mouth is high effective at absorbing drugs like chewing tobacco. Also i think adrenaline has a very shortlife meaning i dont think it lasts very long. I have lidocaine 20% gel for dentures i think as a local anesthetic in the case it.

I would first try 1-20% lidocaine without adrenaline and make sure you ask the pharmacist or check the packet on how much is safe because i think lidocaine absorbed can cause life threatening sodium channel blockade making your heart go into a arthymia.

Thanks for the info I never knew it could be dangerous never even crossed my mind I can't find lidocaine 20% on goodrx.com how would I find it didn't even know it existed n as long as I only injected into the buccal fold once every 5 days wouldn't you think I'd be fine

At this point I'll try anything