• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oral morphine compared to rectal

HezzaD

Bluelighter
hi fee questions iif I've had a banging shit before plugging and not been over 2 days without I get a awesome high with bud.
anyway I dint think I should keep plugging everyday as plugging mscontin waxes ya shit up.
so howa mscontin crushed and dissolved and swallowed be like will instill get a high nd euphoria I. mainly want it for pain and fatique as other day i crushed 60 and swallowed it and surprisingly had a nice buzz and cleaned all kItchen

the oral BA of morphine is pretty shite but if pluggings done a Madame Tussaud on ya fat skag shits then yeah ahhah best find another roa pal

hi fee questions iif I've had a banging shit before plugging and not been over 2 days without I get a awesome high with bud.
anyway I dint think I should keep plugging everyday as plugging mscontin waxes ya shit up.
so howa mscontin crushed and dissolved and swallowed be like will instill get a high nd euphoria I. mainly want it for pain and fatique as other day i crushed 60 and swallowed it and surprisingly had a nice buzz and cleaned all kItchen

kinda but is 30 percent really low unread it goes up to 40.
plus if I'm constipated should I just use orally and use rectal as a treat to get wrecked as it is an inconveniencentre but I don't wanna swallow 90mg morphijensayou and d feel nothing as in wouldn't a decent buzznrsctally if not packed up

the issue with plugging every time is opiates constipate so yeah, maybe save plugging for special occasions; your wedding, 30th birthday, nan's funeral, second honeymoon, barmitzfa etc etc