• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oral Methamphetamine dose?

I'm sticking with PhreeX... sorry but if people here get amphetamine sulphate, and do about 150mg of 10% amphetamine to filler by weight, that means they're doing about 15mg.. so there..
Yeah, I'd like to know how someone with no tolerance can get jacked off 20-40mgs of Adderall but would have to take 90+ mgs of methfuckingamphetamine to get off. Think about it.

You've gotta be kidding me.
Why must you people compare the effects of one drug to another?
Have you ever even bought a quarter gram of Crystal Meth? If So...
Think of it this way...
You're 'sticking by PhreeX' who said to start with 1/5 the amount I specified...which was 125mg..
If that's the case you're telling me that a QUARTER GRAM (250mg) of Crystal Meth-Amphetamine should yeild 10 lines?
Either you guys REALLY HAVE NO tolerance, or you have no idea what you're talking about.
biggrin.gif

Phr

best way to do it...is if you've done k, you are aware of the amount you need in one line, not a bump but a line to reach the hallucinagenic effects. well it's the same, except go to a store where you can buy herbal supplements, and take a pill of vitamin B-12, and cut a chunk off of it, like a 1/5 of the pill, crush it up and mix it with that line, that way when you snort it, it won't eat the fuck out of your nose and/or your stomach, trust me on this, my friend is a crank head.

Okay, if you're getting "crystal", I totally agree. It should take nothing less than 100 mgs to get you off.
If you're getting "glass" in the truest of senses being pure uncut methamphetamine shards, it should take you 10mgs.
And we're going to assume the shards weren't already cut and simply rewashed.

Speed, since when do people do lines of crystal? I know that myself and some more tolerant users can handle them no problem, but the majority of people will only be doing bumps of the stuff. And if you get a quarter gram then I'm sure you could pull 8-10 bumps out of the bag.
------------------
Cheers,
Jesse!

Spedly: you buy a 1/4 gram for 60 dollars? wow. I normally pay that much for a gram. The benifits of living in SoCal I suppose.

You actually seem to need less when you take it orally then if you snort it - I maintain, decent quality shit will NOT WARRANT more then about 25mg-50mg to get you off ... yes, we could argue about the difference between "glass" and "crank" all day - THIS IS WHY I SHOULD HAVE JUST CLOSED THIS THREAD, IT IS A DOSE THREAD, THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE DO NOT ALLOW THEM!
And my past use (IV a half gram of glass at a time, or 1/4g to get to sleep, etc...) has NOTHING to do with this ...
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

PhreeX: I was just hoping someone had a realistic idea of an average dose... just like most of us know the correct average dose for MDMA.
TheGamer

If you're getting "glass" in the truest of senses being pure uncut methamphetamine shards, it should take you 10mgs
Agreed. However, no mention was made by the original poster of [bold] his [/bold] meth being raw, un-adulterated glass. Since only a small portion of BL's members actually come across *pure* glass, we generally assume that said user has either 'crank' or 'crystal'...a subject that has been discussed a number of times.
Jes: I was only mentioning 'lines' to show that a proper oral dosage of *average* crystal is in fact more than 31.25 mg. (1/5th the amount of 125mg)
Sadly however, PhreeX is right...this has turned into a dicussion of hypotheticals and X's & Y's...since we don't really know the quality of Meth being dscussed.

Three hours after I posted this, I realized:]
"Oh shit. That's 1/4 the amount...damn".
In any case, the point stil stands.
biggrin.gif

I just recently acquired proper crystal meth. this might not be a big deal to most of you, but here in the UK its unheard of, and speed here refers to amphetamine sulphate which IMHO (and most other people's too) is shit.
Simple question - simple answer: what is an average oral dose of meth in milligrams (c'mon, someone must know)
TheGamer
I completely enjoyed your article,especially about PEA and all the crazy stuff that followed. Hey, can I get your supplier please cuz I’m handicapped and must rely on mail order delivery to who ever, where ever, & however this can be done privately and confidentially to get some pure crystal meth or ice, or PEA like you simply described. I would appreciate your time . Please contact me at [no contact info please]

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely enjoyed your article,especially about PEA and all the crazy stuff that followed. Hey, can I get your supplier please cuz I’m handicapped and must rely on mail order delivery to who ever, where ever, & however this can be done privately and confidentially to get some pure crystal meth or ice, or PEA like you simply described. I would appreciate your time .

Michelle, if you look closely that post was made over 20 years ago.

Welcome to bluelight, but this isn't what we are here for, to share sources for drugs.

I completely enjoyed your article,especially about PEA and all the crazy stuff that followed. Hey, can I get your supplier please cuz I’m handicapped and must rely on mail order delivery to who ever, where ever, & however this can be done privately and confidentially to get some pure crystal meth or ice, or PEA like you simply described. I would appreciate your time .
My email [nope]

We don't do any source discussion at Bluelight, it's our number one rule.

This thread is funny. A proper dick measuring contest.