• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oral Methamphetamine dose?

TheGamer

Bluelighter
I just recently acquired proper crystal meth. this might not be a big deal to most of you, but here in the UK its unheard of, and speed here refers to amphetamine sulphate which IMHO (and most other people's too) is shit.
Simple question - simple answer: what is an average oral dose of meth in milligrams (c'mon, someone must know)
TheGamer

Damn...it is kind of a bitch to find anything. I saw 100 15mg tabs listed as a 1 month supply. Hmmm.... I would imagine it would depend on your intentions..

Please be more detailed in your question next time. I'll do my best.
I'm going to make many assumptions, forgive me for doing so.
I'll assume you have NO tolerance to meth-amphetamines, as you say it is rare in your area.
I'll also assume you have high quality crystal.
Finally, I will assume that you want to reach that calming-euphoric state that only crystal meth can provide.
Simple answer: 100-125mg, chase with grapefruit juice.
Simple question: Why aren't you going to snort it?

SL55, Why chase it with grapefruit juice?
I have NO experience with meth, but I DO use dextro-amphetamine every day. I've read from several sources that when you acidify your stomach while using amphetamines you will speed up excretion of the drug.
Basifying your stomach (baking soda etc.) will slow excretion and allow more of the drug to enter the bloodstream.

Spedly --
I'm assuming he wants to take it orally because:
- snorting hurts like a bitch
- orally lasts MUCH longer
- orally is a MUCH smoother ride, with a better comedown
Having Iv'ed meth, I would now recommend that method first, but orally is a fairly close second. I won't even consider snorting or smoking at this point - *yuck* .

Actually, when I say rare, I mean for everyone else... and as well, I am a Canadian (living in the UK) so I am quite familiar with meth.
99.9% of the time, I get Methamphetamine pills from eastern Europe & Asia. These are Desoxyn tablets and are NOT street methamphetamine.
The reason for this question, is that I have acquired ice/crystal meth - whatever, and I am sharing it with people who have never even seen crystal meth. I would expect 15mg to be a good starting dose but I want a 2nd opinion..
whoever that was who said 125mg - YOU NUTTER!!
smile.gif
500mg in the US cost me $125 and you're telling me that's 4 doses
smile.gif
I don't think so.
Also the reason for oral dosing is a number of things..
I don't snort because it burns and I can't stand the feeling. Plus the duration is that much longer orally, mixing with MDMA orally is my prefered way to go.
TheGamer

The reason for this question, is that I have acquired ice/crystal meth - whatever, and I am sharing it with people who have never even seen crystal meth.
Ice is technically different from meth. It's 4-methylaminorex (yeah, you probably already know, but just incase).
There's a lot of it going around all of the sudden this year. From what I gather it's coming out of around Thailand in large quantities.
The dose is quite similar to meth, though. The effects last considerably longer, however.
I don't know. A lot of my friends have been acquiring it lately calling it glass. I'm just a stickler about having your drugs correct.
To me it almost has a subtle hallucinogenic effect. Unlike meth I got really introverted effect as well. I was tweaked out of my mind, but didn't feel like talking at all. I just went off into my own world. Was not enjoyable to me either of the two times I tried it.
[This message has been edited by SovietContin (edited 02 August 2001).]

I am talking about meth not 4-methylaminorex
Ice is a proper slang term in the UK for methamphetamine C10H15NO d-methamphetamine, desoxyephedrine, desoxyn or whatever you want to call it!!
TheGamer
[This message has been edited by TheGamer (edited 02 August 2001).]

I usually take ~75-100 mg of meth orally...so Spedly's dosage doesn't seem too off...
And, btw, street methamphetamine is usually a racemate -- NOT pure d-methamphetamine.

dl-methamphetamine would usually be the case..
when you say 100mg, are you talking methamphetamine powder or crystal meth??
TheGamer

Start with 25mg's up each nostril if it is pure. 15mg's won't do jack even if it is 99% Assuming you have a tolerance you may well need double this amount if you want to get a real rush out of it. To a first time user do the same only cut you're gear 1:1 with glucose.
[This message has been edited by Ronald (edited 02 August 2001).]

I guess the title "Oral Methamphetamine dose?" isn't obvious enough.
I hope this is a start of a trend, It would be good to see meth in my part of London.

Start with 25mg's up each nostril if it is pure. 15mg's won't do jack even if it is 99% Assuming you have a tolerance you may well need double this amount if you want to get a real rush out of it. To a first time user do the same only cut you're gear 1:1 with glucose.
I don't know what "pure" methamphetamine you've tried, but if you get it straight from the chemist and assuming he had a decent recipe, it should take 5mgs to get jacked for a few hours. Most true glass is sold at $20 for 10mgs. And that's quite enough for the average person.
Although in the past few years now "glass" can refer to anything. And it's not uncommon to rewash crystals in acetone.
Also on the side, you can try extracting the filler from Adderall and do a rewash.

Fairnymph, street meth is not usually racemic. (-)-Ephedrine or (+)-pseudoephedrine (the most common starting materials in US) will yield (+)-methamphetamine. With pure meth, I would start with dosages of about 10-25 mgs. The oral bioavailability of methamphetamine is about 67% (vs. smoked meth, about 90%).

This has to be bullshit!
Do you realize that 5mg's is 1/200th of a gram? We are only talking about meth here; it's not THAT potent.

I'm a longtime meth user, but only recently tried using it orally. If you want the most bang for your buck using it orally I found this to work great:
Take about half of what you would snort (see others here for suggested milligram dosage). Crush it up good. Then put it under your tongue. Hold for a few seconds then swish it around your entire mouth and swallow. Chase with a drink if you must. All those fine capilliries do a wonderful job of soaking up the meth. Much better than when I just stuck some on top of my tongue and chased with a liquid. In fact, I got pretty damn close to the kinda high you get from snorting.

Yeah, well, my dick is large than ALL OF YOURS because I can make a pound for less then $400 ... whatever ...
An oral dose? Shit, you need no more then a moderate key-bump in your coffee to get you blazed ... 125mg? HELL NO! Start with maybe 1/5th that, tops..
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

Shit, I must be getting bad CRYSTAL, huh? Cause it's not like I have any tolerance...

^
|
|
|
|D00d. I told you to lay off the crack.
1/5 of 125mg ORAL??
Either you were making super-meth, or I have one helluva tolerance.
You musta read this thread wrong...because 1/5 of 125mg <I have no clue what it is...some math whizz will post, I'm sure> will get my 3 month old nephew 'blazed'.
Again, for emphasis:
Drug: CRYSTAL METH-AMPHETAMINE.
Goal: Euphoric rush, Clean the house, fuck for hours.
Method of Ingestion: O R A L
Dosage: I can't see reccomending LESS than 90MG.
Think about it... You have told me you, at one point, could SNORT a half gram. That's 500mg.
I'm talking about EATING 125mg...that's one EIGHTH of a gram.
Again, I say, no less than 90mg oral..and even at that I think you'll want more.
smile.gif

I'm sticking with PhreeX... sorry but if people here get amphetamine sulphate, and do about 150mg of 10% amphetamine to filler by weight, that means they're doing about 15mg.. so there..
smile.gif

TheGamer