• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth (Oral)Meth First Time

Cult315

Bluelighter
Not quite my first time, but a first time in a *very* long time. Me and a friend started off doing the purest MDMA I’d ever seen(10+ years ago) that somehow turned into the purest meth I’d ever seen(which comparatively was none, but these were beautiful, nearly glass-like crystals) and I stopped almost immediately.

Flash forward to today where I bought a .5g of some very foggy looking, blocky crystal from my long-lost, daily IV using friend. Is about 5-10mg a good starting point? I’m going oral only btw. I don’t have a mg scale but I have a reliable .01 scale so I can weigh that out and divide the powder in half.

Yeah that sounds like.a good starting point. What are you trying to achieve? A high? For energy at work? For ADHD?
Those scales don't sound like the best for the job but at the doses you're taking a little bit of leeway is ok. Be safe.

Not quite my first time, but a first time in a *very* long time. Me and a friend started off doing the purest MDMA I’d ever seen(10+ years ago) that somehow turned into the purest meth I’d ever seen(which comparatively was none, but these were beautiful, nearly glass-like crystals) and I stopped almost immediately.

Flash forward to today where I bought a .5g of some very foggy looking, blocky crystal from my long-lost, daily IV using friend. Is about 5-10mg a good starting point? I’m going oral only btw. I don’t have a mg scale but I have a reliable .01 scale so I can weigh that out and divide the powder in half.

5-10mg is probably a bit low since purity is bound to be less than 99%, but it is definitely always best to start as low as possible, and work your way up.

Why even start?
I wish I was in your shoes and had a lot easier choice not to use meth again.
So you already did. That's okay just finish what little you have and consider yourself lucky. Don't use this shit, it's really no fun at the end...

Why even start?
I wish I was in your shoes and had a lot easier choice not to use meth again.
So you already did. That's okay just finish what little you have and consider yourself lucky. Don't use this shit, it's really no fun at the end...
Yeah, I ended up flushing the rest of it. At first I did somewhere between 5-10mg oral and after a few hours there was about no effect, and in that time I got rather drunk so decided to start doing little bumps. Needless to say that worked pretty damn well and burned way less than I’d read about on here, but my nose is also kind of shot from nearly 20 years of sniffing pills/H and coke.

I didn’t have to work until 5 the next day and didn’t sleep at all despite only doing a few tiny lines. Once it wore off sometime around the time I got out of work I felt like absolute hell, and still feel pretty shitty today. Felt great while I was on it but this “hangover” is no joke and definitely won’t be repeating it lol. I can definitely see how people just keep doing it to keep the shitty feeling away and become dependent(even if only psychologically) to it and I will not be one of those people. Fun while I was high but definitely not worth the feelings after. It was cheap enough too that I didn’t even question my decision to flush the rest of it, though I guess I could have gave it to the girl I got it from instead but oh well

Yeah, I ended up flushing the rest of it. At first I did somewhere between 5-10mg oral and after a few hours there was about no effect, and in that time I got rather drunk so decided to start doing little bumps. Needless to say that worked pretty damn well and burned way less than I’d read about on here, but my nose is also kind of shot from nearly 20 years of sniffing pills/H and coke.

I didn’t have to work until 5 the next day and didn’t sleep at all despite only doing a few tiny lines. Once it wore off sometime around the time I got out of work I felt like absolute hell, and still feel pretty shitty today. Felt great while I was on it but this “hangover” is no joke and definitely won’t be repeating it lol. I can definitely see how people just keep doing it to keep the shitty feeling away and become dependent(even if only psychologically) to it and I will not be one of those people. Fun while I was high but definitely not worth the feelings after. It was cheap enough too that I didn’t even question my decision to flush the rest of it, though I guess I could have gave it to the girl I got it from instead but oh well
That's good to hear and glad that understand why people like myself get dependent on it just to function every day.
🤘 rite on