• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OP's defeated-Damn, that was easy

It wouldn't surprise me if Purdue had yet another patent up its sleeve waiting to be released... New, anti-abuse preparations are a convenient excuse for the pharmaceutical companies to make new pills and get new patents. The stability of the patients on their medicines is of no real concern, as changing the formulation of a pill is definitely going to change the pharmacokinetics.

I think they are even considering abuse proof BT meds... which will totally suck...

I think Opana is safe for now though which i

How does the 20mg release over 12 hours? eg 1,5mg first hour? 1.5mgs 2nd hour?

Does anyone have a link to a chart or somkething? Much appreciated
Thanks

There is a chart, I'm half asleep but I guarantee you can find it on google.

Short acting like Roxi ect!
How could they do that? Yes, they could put something in them to prevent IV. But oral oxy works fine without needles, and so long if the pills are IR I don't see what they could do short of having people pick them up one dose at a time like methadone.

How could they do that? Yes, they could put something in them to prevent IV. But oral oxy works fine without needles, and so long if the pills are IR I don't see what they could do short of having people pick them up one dose at a time like methadone.

Yea, I have no earthly idea. for some people picking up one dose a day is completely impossible. My dr is 45 minutes away. I could never do that even if I wanted too.

I think the dr's should stop caring. If someone wants to use pills and fuck their own lives up fuck it... making them harder to obtain makes crime and other options easier for people. I'd rather people who were strung the fuck out and that would shoot you for a dollar have access to the pills they actually want for the safety of the general public.. and if someone OD's... well that's their life, they chose to do what they did. I think the strongest weapon is education. Through education people can use safely which would lessen the amounts of fatal accidents that people make because they don't know any better!

How does the 20mg release over 12 hours? eg 1,5mg first hour? 1.5mgs 2nd hour?

Does anyone have a link to a chart or somkething? Much appreciated
Thanks

Breaking Down the Time Release of the OP's in less then 2 hours (Using Coca-cola method!)

So I heard you if you crush these OP's up really good, like for instance with a Space Case brand name grinder (that btw takes enormous amounts of strength and tinkering to finally get those bitches to start grinding sometimes..lol) anyways just tip it upside down while u grinder it so alll the fragments stay up top and keep getting shredded. after that you should have it down to basically as "powdery" as you can get it.

Then put the shredded OP into a shooter glass (3oz) or like a small glass. Pour in Coca-cola brand name soda over the shredded pill and then put into the microwave for about 15-18 seconds (pull it out if u see bubbles) and then stir that mix about every 15mins & put in microwave after about 45mins for another 10seconds and add tiny amounts of fresh soda after ever time you take it outta of the microwave, and dont forget to stir.. you do this for the next 1 - 2 hours.

thats what I read somewhere / hear works best and fastest.. :)

Last edited: