• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom OPMS bottles - do contents need to agitated ?

LoveTractor

Bluelighter
I’ve taken to removing the labels from OPMS bottles (I live alone) and examining the contents closely. I do not use more than maybe a 1/4 a shot at a time (approx 60 - 70 small drops).

A couple questions for those of you familiar with OPMS shots, in my case these are the black ones - have you ever found some of the contents has settled as a uniform light brown sludge of sorts stuck to sides and more so the bottom?

Looks like it forms from storage on its side and standing upright. I’m not concerned its bad quality. It mixes back up very well and doesn’t look like the photo of a sludgy batch I’ve seen posted in OD or BD recently. There’s still a small translucent ring of sludge around the bottom in the crevice of my bottles that I can’t get mixed easily. I now dose only after mixing it well.

Has anyone noticed a difference in effect when dosing a fraction of a bottle that has separated vs. a similar fractional dose from a different but well mixed bottle - preferably from the same batch? Comparing unmixed to mixed from the same bottle would skew results. Different bacths not so much. I think I have but placebo and all. Mixed seems to last longer and be more rounded in effects.

Thank you.

Yes, they need to be shaken thoroughly before use. Never consumed it without shaking first, but yes the sediment appears to be the active material. Considering how concentrated those extracts are, they have a hard time staying in solution so they tend to separate.